1 x AA ~ 3xAA / XM-L2 / 280 Lumen ,, looks very nice :thumbsup:

175222416.jpg

881394435.jpg

762603116.jpg

What do you think about it ? :shrug:

Last edited:

jamjam

Newly Enlightened
I've ordered one with the extender, hopefully the pill are not the same as the S10 and S20, as it is known to have a lower than average heat transfer capability.

jamjam

Newly Enlightened
Where did you order at?

I'm currently working in Beijing, China, so I ordered it from the Chinese online dealer here. It only cost about 36.50 USD with an extender, including shipping fee. The good thing about being in China is you can get lots of stuff a lot cheaper than any other places in the world, except those foreign brand like Surefire and eagletac, which are also mostly made in China.

Fireclaw18

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like a nice light. That light is just begging me to buy it and replace its guts with a 3 amp custom programmed driver and triple Nichia 219.

firelord777

Enlightened
zy7evy3a.jpg

It's really small! The pictures make it look a lot bigger, yet, being the smallest AA flashlight, it is the brightest and farthest throwing of the group. I love this little companion:)

9yzabuse.jpg

a6epaseb.jpg

eda5esus.jpg

Full review coming soon,

Cheers:)

Your images are oversize, when you post an image please remember Rule #3

Rule #3 If you post an image in your post, please downsize the image to no larger than 800 x 800 pixels.

Please resize and repost. - Thanks Norm

Last edited:

Bill S.

Newly Enlightened
Does that big blue button mean a big chance for accidental activation? I assume we'd need a lockout?

Thanks.

firelord777

Enlightened
Does that big blue button mean a big chance for accidental activation? I assume we'd need a lockout?

Thanks.

So far in my experience, no, I haven't had any accidental activation, it requires a good tactile press.

But just in case Olight programmed a lockout feature,

Fireclaw18

Flashlight Enthusiast
So far in my experience, no, I haven't had any accidental activation, it requires a good tactile press.

But just in case Olight programmed a lockout feature,

From the pictures, the head of the light looks to be the same size on the S10.

The button might look "big" because we're used to seeing flashlights with large buttons. So we see the picture and assume it's a big protruding button.

However, this isn't the case. The light actually looks like a miniature version of a larger light. The button is just 8 mm across, making it one of the smallest buttons out there. Assuming it requires the same pressure as my S10s, the chances of accidentally turning on in the pocket are quite minimal.

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wish two things: They had put a low voltage warning light in the switch like the S20...and not sure why it`s output is so low...the S10 puts out over 400 from Selfbuilts test on a lithium rechargeable.

TronPlayer

Newly Enlightened
Wish two things: They had put a low voltage warning light in the switch like the S20...and not sure why it`s output is so low...the S10 puts out over 400 from Selfbuilts test on a lithium rechargeable.

Two different battery configurations.