Rat-cam, rat-cam, rat-cam!

_mike_

Flashlight Enthusiast
raggie33,

Where'd it go? I am having serious rat-cam withdrawals!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Mike

Greta

Flashaholic
AHHHHH!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif ... raggie!! Where's the rats?!?!?!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
opps i forgot to turn it back on i turn it off dureing there sleep .since its to dark to see ne way. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

_mike_

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ahhh, there they are .... cute little buggers. Now, we'll let you slide THIS time, but we may not be so forgiving if it happens again mister! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Mike

raggie33

*the raggedier*
lol mike.there great pets. my fav after my dog .but the dog is a tad beter cause he protects my property. but its smazeing how smart rats are.some people say there smart as a dog.and there very freindly i have never been bitten.and contrary to popaler belief they realy dont smell bad.long as cage is kept clean.and a good litter is used.i prefare aspen.i wish i could find a good breede around here.all we have is pet smart.im kinda suprised on the trafic my web cam gets sometimes i have 10 or so people watching at once.thats why i made it only 2 frames per second.im glad you enjoy watching

_mike_

Flashlight Enthusiast
raggie33,

They are great pets no doubt. I also vote for your webcam "Best" when I visit it. It's cool and thanks for sharing your friends with us.

To everyone else, you can vote once a day. So ...... be one of the cool people and vote for raggie33's webcam! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Mike

raggie33

*the raggedier*
[ QUOTE ]
_Mike_ said:
raggie33,

They are great pets no doubt. I also vote for your webcam "Best" when I visit it. It's cool and thanks for sharing your friends with us.

To everyone else, you can vote once a day. So ...... be one of the cool people and vote for raggie33's webcam! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Mike

[/ QUOTE ]
cool thank you mike. i still hope to get a better cam soon.i thought i threw this one away.it has very bad low light capilbities and the focus is bad. but web cams are so cheap now im sure i can find a good one.

Saaby

Flashaholic
Only problem is the WebCam software doesn't work with Safari /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif no problem though, this is the kind of thing I keep Opera, Cimera, and Mozilla around for /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Tomas

Banned
You still using Chimera, Saaby? You need to get something a little newer - Camino - the name was changed MONTHS ago. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Saaby

Flashaholic
No I use Safari. I pull up another browser when I absolutely have to. You don't like Safari but I do. That's the great thing about computers, we can all do what we want /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Latest posts