Any opinions on the new XTAR WK41 (123 batt, 300lm, low batt warning)

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do to the overwhelming response, I ordered one. Take one for the team....find out if this light is any good. At least I`ll be the only kid on the block with one...good...or bad.

NorthernStar

Enlightened
I am also interested in the WK41 as well as the WK40 and WK42(the Sirius series),and i have been looking for a review for any of these lights,but have not found any so far. These lights are so new so people have not had time to do any reviews yet. When you receive your WK41,please feel free to post a mini review of it.

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am also interested in the WK41 as well as the WK40 and WK42(the Sirius series),and i have been looking for a review for any of these lights,but have not found any so far. These lights are so new so people have not had time to do any reviews yet. When you receive your WK41,please feel free to post a mini review of it.

Will do. Probably be here Friday or Saturday (from goinggear). Won`t have any pictures...something I always like. But will be happy to give my impressions.

Last edited:

Trevilux

Enlightened
Hi guys.
I received my XTAR WK41 few days ago. I have prepared a review, I post it on CPF in short time (when I have privileges).
It's a great EDC

01dHjMc.jpg

Valmet62

Newly Enlightened
Got mine in the mail yesterday from Going Gear. I really like the mode spacing and the light will definately not accidently turn on in your pocket as it takes a concerted effort to turn it on ( which I like) I have recently turned into a HCRI connoisseur (snob) and will most likely upgrade the LED to a Cree XM-L2, S6, 7D3 Tint (~2900K) 90+ CRI, to meet my personal taste.

Valmet62

Last edited:

Octavian

Newly Enlightened
The beam is almost identical with Fenix E05, a little cooler and of course a lot more powerful on high mode.
For close range its a nice flashlight, good quality and the mode spacing are very nice (with 14500).
The low battery indicator intervenes to earlier than should be, but is not a big issue, overall is a very nice AA/14500 flashilght.