• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired NLS for CPF closes 11/30 9P PST

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
Now that things have calmed down a little here, ( /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif ) thought I'd donate my last one for CPF benefit. Here's the post if you ignored it. The case is nice but the head anodize got bleached somewhat due to rack leakage. The glass lens may leak or fall out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif (If/when it does, I'll try and fix it.) This is not a cosmetically first-class light!

Auction closes Sunday, 11/30 at 9 PST. When Sasha has the funds, I will ship USPS insured in USA at my expense. If international, we'll have to work something out to our mutual acceptance. I am leaving for a couple days at my shack in the desert. (No power /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif , no phone, no connection, plenty of batteries, and a full case of Heineken!) I'm sure others can answer any questions here, but I'll be back Sat night.
(Edited to 9P)
Larry

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Re: NLS (Larry Light) for CPF closes 11/30 9PST

Larry,

Happy Thanksgiving and be well! I took it upon myself to change the subject just a tad! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Since cosmetics are secondary to function in a light that's actually *used*, I don't see this as much of a problem.

I'll start this off at $75 and would be tickled to get it at that bargain price! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

( EDIT: well there weren't any bids at the time I first typed this /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif )
- Don

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Re: NLS for CPF closes 11/30 9PST

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Raindrop

Enlightened

I am sure this is going much higher /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

$100 assuming I can send a PMO

Greta

Flashaholic

[ QUOTE ]
Raindrop said:
I am sure this is going much higher /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

$100 assuming I can send a PMO

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep... it's fine... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Sasha and Larry...

I assume that "9PST" means 9:00 PM PST (as opposed to 9:00 AM).

Thanks for the clarification, and have a nice Thanksgiving!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

pk

Photon King

That's nice of you Larry,
I carry one in my keychain as well.
Best Luck.

pk

IMG_4333.JPG

ufokillerz

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
pk said:
That's nice of you Larry,
I carry one in my keychain as well.
Best Luck.

pk

IMG_4333.JPG

[/ QUOTE ]

if this is the keychain light of choice of the Photon King, it must be really special /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

McGizmo

Flashaholic

Mister Kim,

If you add additional "Micro" clip to the Larry Light, you will be blessed with even more utility. Light may be removed from key ring at will and attached to zipper pulls and other such places. Even with clip attached to the light, it's length is comperable to your car key. Hands free deployment is very useful. If you proceed with the nose ring your were contemplating, you will have good mounting opportunity. Please provide picture. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

If you need additional micro clip, you can go to surefire.com and buy the new lanyard kit; wise investment.

Although perhaps off topic, I am sure these shared ideas will add perceived value to this great offering and enhance the price.

- Don

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
McGizmo said:
Mister Kim,

If you add additional "Micro" clip to the Larry Light, you will be blessed with even more utility. Light may be removed from key ring at will and attached to zipper pulls and other such places. Even with clip attached to the light, it's length is comperable to your car key. Hands free deployment is very useful. If you proceed with the nose ring your were contemplating, you will have good mounting opportunity. Please provide picture. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

If you need additional micro clip, you can go to surefire.com and buy the new lanyard kit; wise investment.

Although perhaps off topic, I am sure these shared ideas will add perceived value to this great offering and enhance the price.

- Don

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hail to the creativity inspired by adult beverages!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Re: NLS (Larry Light) for CPF closes 11/30 9PST

Last day for this Gem!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Carpe,
It was just coffee. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
Re: NLS (Larry Light) for CPF closes 11/30 9P PST

Back from the desert. Cold, windy, but dark! after the moon set. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif PK sent me that picture last Monday or Tuesday and I have to plead guilty to "walking on air" since. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

(Uh Don, can I have some of that coffee- tomorrow is the last day. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif )

Tomas

Banned

Uh, 'quality recognizes quality,' Larry. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

ALthough I would love to bid
Larry knows why I cannot bid
And therefore I will not bid
And anyway this is nobody else's bid-ness... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Good luck Johnny! (again...?)