• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD* Pelican M6 Mr. Bulk 5W 750BB + Tape Switch

Sway

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Gang,

I have a Pelican M6 in very good condition that I bought new on 9-1-03, I sent it to Charley and he worked his magic and put a 5W V2T and a BB750 in it and I must say it's some of the best work I have ever seen very bright with good color.

It comes with the original lamp and an unused tape switch tail cap (pressure switch for mounting on weapons ) A pair of Duracell CR123's with about 5 minutes run time, the belt holster, factory box and paperwork all shipped to you door for $120.00 USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation in the US, same price to Canada Global Priority. For other countries add $5.00 for airmail.

PayPal works for me, if using a credit card the .30 cents plus 3% rule will apply.

Thanks for looking at my item!
fa8411b9.jpg

fa8411bb.jpg

Sway

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Pelican M6 Mr. Bulk 5W 750BB + Tape Switch

Price slash!

$105.00 and you pay the shipping charges /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Anybody ?

Sway

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast

Tempting.

I have no bloody idea why this hasn't been snapped up already. This configuration is at least on par with the L5 and probably even the L6 for throw and output but $125 less.

I just wish I had the cash.

Wilkey

richpalm

Banned

I got it today-geez... it makes everything else I have look sick! This thing really is *white*!

Thanks Sway!

Rich