Help with SW02 (not working)

cland72

Flashlight Enthusiast
So I bought a SW02 online, and found out when it arrived that it is not working. part of the plastic housing inside the metal body is broken, and it appears i'll need to replace the guts to make it operable again.

Any suggestions on what to do?

cland72

Flashlight Enthusiast
Send it back to Surefire. They'll fix it up!

I had assumed they were long out of replacement parts for the SW02, but who knows, maybe I'll get lucky! Thanks for the suggestion.

Cerealand

Flashlight Enthusiast
I always wondered what would SF do for a warranty issue on a SW02. I have a SW02 of my own. Please keep us updated on your findings.

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had assumed they were long out of replacement parts for the SW02, but who knows, maybe I'll get lucky! Thanks for the suggestion.

It's easy to contact the SF customer service via email. They'll be able to give all the answers you're looking for.

I had a z48 (same guts as the SW02 I believe) that fail and contacted SF. They told me to send the whole thing in and they would repair, put it back together and return. Didn't even ask for s&h fees.

socom1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
Calling may work better ... :)

+1. Calling Surefire CS works best. I'm surprised you have probs with your SW02. I've got two SW02's and two Z49's (same guts) and they are among the best there is, right up there with the McClickies.

Surefire will take care of you if you call them.:thumbsup: