coming soon. man I have been busy.

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have not had a chance to look at all the neat lights coming down the road and hopefully soon I will be up to speed. I will be making an announcement on the 1st about a new business on CPF. I might not be able to open on the 1st but I will at that time let you know what the offer will be. When sufficient inventory arrives, I will open for business after I send Sasha some money. Man this has been alot to do. Get registered as a business, do contracts, set up new bank account, get domain name, get webhost, barely get started writing a webpage, sheesh, and still soooo much more to do. Be watching, I think many of you will be excited about my offer.

BlindedByTheLite

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: comming soon. man I have been busy.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sick.gif
sick of waiting!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

snuffy

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
JonSidneyB said:
Man this has been alot to do , sheesh, and still soooo much more to do.

[/ QUOTE ]
Wait'll the orders start rolling in. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Tomas

Banned
C'mon, Jon! We're getting impatient!

After all, it's been nearly 6 hours ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Seriously, good luck on whatever it is.

Starting up ANY small business is a challenge. Been there, done that, got the T-shirt, burned it ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

T_sig6.gif

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
I did say that I would reveal what I will be selling on Monday and I think today is Monday.

Let me first tell you what is happening at this time.

I am running a bit behind, I was in hopes of opening tonight but that is not possible.

I expect inventory to arrive this week, I really hope it does.

I plan on sending money to Sasha Friday so I can be a CPF legal dealer and get my banner up.

Please no preorders. I did let a couple of people know what I was doing only to get them to not order elsewhere so I will contact them when I have inventory. I should have kept my mouth shut. It is more fair to let everyone in on it at once...Bad New Dealer...

Prices, I can't tell you yet. I can tell you once I see what shipping charges to me are.

I am looking and deciding on what payment methods to have on my site.

My site will be minimalist on opening day but I plan on making it better and better as time goes on.

I do not plan on carrying the same items as other CPF dealers, I might carry something similar or a different brand but not the same brand and item. Now if someone carries something I had first, thats different.

I will check other dealers for items I want before looking elsewhere. I will not go outside CPF for a Flashlight related purchase unless it is not available here.

I hope to bring more new products to CPF as I am able to.

Shipping, I in the past ran a post asking what shippers CPF members prefered. I was surprised at the results. USPS won the polling. I might later learn why dealers use other shippers. I may start using USPS but could change as I learn about being a dealer.

I am kind of hesitant to name my product yet. I hate to mention it till I actually have enough to sell on hand, but they are coming and I will have them.

Monday is not over yet, so I still have time to mention my product. Oh, I will be starting with 3 items, this will quickly become 4. After I get settled, there are several more items already selected to be added to my webstore.

Would I be lying if I failed to reveal my product tonight???

Well, like I said, Monday is not over yet.

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looking forward to your announcement.

I hope you'll be offering international shipping for us flashlight starved folks across the pond /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Good luck with your new venture...

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
When I reveal the product, please keep it inside this thread. It shouldn't be all over the place until I am actually open but I am going to keep my word on the product and reveal it tonight....I think.

Oh, if you do not have a SureFire L4 yet. Go visit one of our fine CPF dealers and get one. No, I will not be selling any SureFire products. But I what I am going to be offering might make owning a regulated SureFire light much nicer.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
cant wait jon,cant wait to ya get it going i know it will be a great company

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok, here goes. I might as well get this part over with. Please keep this in this thread for now. There is a big differenct between 100 knowing and 1000 knowing.

I will be having supply of Pila 168s and 150s batteries comming in. I am planning to have shipments coming to me on a continual basis. I will eventually be carrying both car and home chargers but I might only have home chargers on opening day. Later, I want to start adding Pila flashlights to my product line. I will then start to add non-Pila products to my store.

Please keep it in this thread.

Thanks everyone
Jon

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
hmmmm, many out here are already familiar with Pila batteries. Perhaps some who already have these can help me with the FAQ on these.

In the website I am making, I have mentioned that these work in the Surefire L4 and that I would be making a list of lights that this is successful in and I have time to test and as users report in on various lights they work in.

I also have mentioned that these are not recomended for the E2 or E2e. It is also mentioned that in 9volt Surefires, they need to use a spring which I will be able to provide.

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
JSB,

Sounds great! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BTW, did you know "pila" (la pila) in spanish means battery? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

EDIT: So where is the link to your store? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
so i should not get my 123,s today? was going to walmart to get a pair and it will be like 10.99.

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
ragu, never buy 123s at wallmart! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif
if nothing else, send me $8 and i'll send you 2 sf 123's /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

sounds good syd! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
i figured this was what you'd be selling /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif