• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Arc LS Triple LED Module (Custom Arc LS Triple, Aleph 219 LE - Sold)

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
For sale are a three Arc LS triple LED modules. They simply replace the original light engine, and screw in with only the use of a pair of tweezers, or needle nose pliers. Reuse your existing window and o-ring.

The triple LED module uses a custom built aluminum can for excellent heat transfer in an Arc LS, and CREE or Nichia LEDs driven at 1.4A on high. The three level converter board is intended to be used with 3.7V rechargeable cells, and has levels of 70mA, 420mA and 1400mA. The optic is a Carlco narrow optic (clear or frosted) that has been turned down to fit the Arc. Brass battery contact and foam ring for reliable operation.

1. Triple CREE XP-G Arc LS light engine; 5000K CCT, clear Narrow Carlco optic, 1.4A high level. $80 shipped in the U.S.
2. Triple CREE XP-G Arc LS light engine; 1D tint, clear Narrow Carlco optic, 3.04A high level. $85 shipped in the U.S. SOLD
3. Triple Nichia 219 Arc LS light engine; 4500K CCT, clear Narrow Carlco optic, 1.4A high level. $80 shipped in the U.S. SOLD

4. Bare ChemKote Arc LS head with bare aluminum body. CREE XP-G2 LED, 4000K CCT, frosted Narrow Carlco optic, 1.4A high level. Light is in excellent condition. New mineral glass window and o-ring, smooth twist action. Great pocket rocket with excellent neutral tint. $140 shipped in the U.S. SOLD

5. Aleph light engine with Nichia 219 LED and 3 level converter board. 1.4A high level. $75 shipped in the U.S. SOLD

SAM_0160_zps4bd643ae.jpg

SAM_0162_zpsb75dcd03.jpg

SAM_0163_zpsb8024ba5.jpg

SAM_0157_zpsb2f3a448.jpg

The first "I'll take it" posted here, or by PM gets the item claimed. Winner determined by earliest time stamp. All prices include shipping within the United States. There is no extra fee for credit card PayPal. Insurance is not included, but is available upon request for an additional fee based on insured value.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

mraymer

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Arc LS Triple LED Modules, Custom Arc LS Triple, Aleph 219 LE

Will these work with a 3v primary or only with 3.7v rechargeables?

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take #3 and 5. PM inbound.

moeman

Enlightened

Actually I think the complete Arc will work best. Thank you.

Chris

Sent you a PM Derek. I think #1 will work for me but want to check with you first. Thanks!
Chris

Last edited:

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take #2.

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take #3 and 5. PM inbound.
PM sent. Thank you.

I will take backup on 5 dang it.

obi
I'll send you a PM when I am able to build another light engine. I have to get more cans machined, so it could be a few weeks.

Actually I think the complete Arc will work best. Thank you.

Chris

Sent you a PM Derek. I think #1 will work for me but want to check with you first. Thanks!
Chris
PM sent. I'll put both on hold for now. Please let me know your final decision.

I'll take #2.
Tried to send you a PM. Your in-box is full.

Last edited:

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast

My apologies, inbox cleaned!

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

If you would be so kind, please put me on your "I`ll send you a PM when another No. 5 is created" list as well.

Thanks!

:)

CMAG

Enlightened

+1 #5 PM list

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast

If you would be so kind, please put me on your "I`ll send you a PM when another No. 5 is created" list as well.

Thanks!

:)

+1 #5 PM list

I have added you two to the list, along with Obijuan Kenobe. I will contact my machinist to have another run of cans produced. It could be a few weeks to get them completed, depending on his workload. Thanks for your interest and patience.

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey Derek - please add me to that list as well. Was bummed to have missed on this one and would like to get in on a XP-G2 if/when you have the parts and the time.