M6 HAS COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Worth the wait and money!!!

TrevorNasko

Flashlight Enthusiast
Atlanta, GA>> The Flashlight that was broken shall
What can be said that hasn't been said already? Last night I "notched the nines" and am waiting anxiously for my kl2 to come.

This light has a "BRING IT ON!!!"
comeandgetsome.gif
air about it that is unbeatable
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif
and the kl2 option is a nice touch. This light is a must for all who can or can't afford it.

cool.gif
I feel *tactical*
cool.gif

Skyline

Enlightened
The M6 is pretty wicked.
cool.gif

I use my 10X a lot more so I don't have to dump truckloads of CR123As...but the M6 is definitely a standout.

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
Aragorn...I can't wait to get mine either. Hopefully tomorrow or Monday! If I don't get it tomorrow, it's going to be such a long weekend...

SurefireM6

Enlightened
It does look HUGE in that picture but it's really not as big as it looks in that picture. Optical illusion since the thin part of the light is going away from the camera.

FC is correct though, the FM cover is definitly a must for protection and that look that makes SL and M*gs running with their tails tucked.

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
How about a Beamshaper instead of a cover? That way, it'll protect my M6 and have the ability to have a diffuse beam as well. How much do they go for, anyway? $50? Thanks.

-Tung

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
You guys just talked me into buying a beamshaper for my non-existant M6. Great...there goes lunch money for a week...
grin.gif

FC.

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think using M6 for the flood beam is a waste of cells.

Beamshaper is Lexan, cover is HA aluminum.

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
FC-Fire/Rescue...Yes, agree that using the M6 for a flood beam is a waste of cells, but might as well get that instead of the one that blocks light completely!
smile.gif

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow...very nice pictures! Do you carry your M6 in a blackhawk holster too? Oh, and I've always wondered about the lanyard...how do you use it and what for?? Thanks.

-Tung

Size15's

Flashaholic
I was on the SureFire stand at the SHOT Show last year when I felt the back of my neck getting hot. I turned around and saw nothing that could have been heating my neck up. A couple of the SureFire team were smiling so I went over and they had an M6 with FM23 IR BeamFiler. They were shining it at my neck from across the stand seeing how long it took me to notice.

The FM23 is expensive. Perhaps too expensive just for using to play tricks on people by heating them up.

One of my M6's usually is in the BlackHawk M6 pouch. The other usually has a BeamCover on it.

Al

SurefireM6

Enlightened
I think the Beamcover or Beamfilter is cool. A beamshaper like fc said wuld be a waste of 6 cells. Plus the Beamfilters are made of pyrex glass and the beamshaper is plastic material.

I have carried SF lights with the beamshaper and I never used it because I felt cheated, losing alot of the light and throw.