• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Ti D10 or D11 body & piston

Cereal_Killer

Enlightened
Im looking for a titanium D10 or D11 body & piston, I have the emitter/driver/pill. I am looking for a plain body, don't need trits or anything fancy, this is going to be a user so I don't want to be carrying around hundreds of dollars worth of custom light in my pocket. If you've got one thats pretty scratched up or something along those lines I actually prefer the bead blasted look so surface scratches/dings/wear marks are totally fine with me. I'm not going to turn down a complete light either if its in my price range (I know I'm in the low end, but I gotta try)

I would like to get it for around $175-200 or less and I also have some very interesting surefire/Malkoff trades if your looking for something to sweeten the deal. I also have a Sunwayman V11R mirage literally brand new in box as well. I don't need a JHanko or anything of that level, I've just started to get into the high end/custom stuff so I'm not sure of my options here.

Edit: sorry it never crossed my mind that this would still be considered a host only / parts WTB and not a complete light. My bad Arewethereyetdad.

Last edited: