What Light is on your Hit List, and Why?

AZPops

Flashlight Enthusiast
There's two I like to pick up.

1st is a Surefire EB1 with the two stage tactical tail cap. Because this would be a great light to have when I want to carry something different.

2nd is Jason's "Ready Made". I'd carry this one when Calvin and I go for our casual walks due to it's flood beam profile, but still has a decent throw (looking for rattlers).

So what's on your "Hit List"?

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I`m sort of waiting to see if the new Cree CREE MT - G2 will make it`s way into single 18650 lights. Might not be practical however...time will tell.

Ishango

Enlightened
I currently have two lights on my short list (and several on my tracking list). But I can't choose just yet.

I'm looking at both Mac's Tri-EDC or Jason's Alpha Ready-Made. I want to buy my first custom light Both have some great features, but I like them both equally and like both formats. I might buy both of them in time, but for now have to pick one.

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
EB1 with tactical tail cap and/or E2DL Ultra. Probably a McGizmo Haiku 6V XM-L. I love my Haiku 3S so much I was thinking of getting the two cell version.

yoyoman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I currently have two lights on my short list (and several on my tracking list). But I can't choose just yet.

I'm looking at both Mac's Tri-EDC or Jason's Alpha Ready-Made. I want to buy my first custom light Both have some great features, but I like them both equally and like both formats. I might buy both of them in time, but for now have to pick one.

You should buy both. You can use the Ready-Made while you wait for Mac's. I have the Ready-Made and the combination of the MCE emitter and the Ledil boom reflector is pure magic.

I just pulled the trigger on some Malkoffs because of the sale. Turn key MD2 with hi/lo ring, Hound Dog with MD3 body and some of the new M361 LMH dropins.

T45

Enlightened
An Oveready Defense Light and a Surefire Z3, if I can ever find one I can afford :shakehead

AZPops

Flashlight Enthusiast
An Oveready Defense Light and a Surefire Z3, if I can ever find one I can afford :shakehead

Ain't that the truth, sometimes it's the hardest thing to find when there are other priorities that need attending to!

Cerealand

Flashlight Enthusiast
1. Ron's Function Flashlight. 2. Would like to try out a darksucks light to see what the hype is all about.That's is for now.

Cereal_Killer

Enlightened
I desire tons of lights but I really try to keep my actual "short list" as short as I can plus my birthday is less than a month away so I'm not aloud to buy anything till after that, my wife is sick of getting me poop only to find out that between the time she got it and gave it to me that I bought one myself, that's happened many times before so I promised I wouldn't do it this year.

Armytek predator V2.5 XM-L
Malkoff MDC AA (I really wish this light had a hi/lo ring option, my wife expresses interest in such a light as well so if it ever happened I would gladly pay a premium for a pair of them)
Surefire E2e body w/ TnC E->C adapter and cryos head, don't know what drop in I want yet.

Im patiently waiting for zebralight to get around to getting the H52 out, I'm hoping since the SC52w is finally here the H52 will be next.

Ishango

Enlightened
You should buy both. You can use the Ready-Made while you wait for Mac's. I have the Ready-Made and the combination of the MCE emitter and the Ledil boom reflector is pure magic.

I just pulled the trigger on some Malkoffs because of the sale. Turn key MD2 with hi/lo ring, Hound Dog with MD3 body and some of the new M361 LMH dropins.

That's a great choice too. I figured I should buy both in the end. I'll buy the Alpha Ready-Made first, but I need some bushcraft gear first, so this light will have to wait a bit.

GordoJones88

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm sort of waiting to see if the new Cree CREE MT-G2 will make it's way into single 18650 lights. Might not be practical however...time will tell.

I thought the MT-G2 requires 6 volts, so a 4.2v 18650 wouldn't work? Perhaps 2 x 4.2v 16340 IMRs would work (for 5 minutes) ?

There are quite a few CPFers interested in the new Eagletac SX25L3 MT-G2 P0 , 2750 lumen , 3 x 18650 light

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Olight M18 model.

Though really wish they had found a way for it to take two CR123 cells without the need for that sleeve. Would be nice having a primary EDC light that runs off of one 18650, with various modes that don't require using the same tailcap switch to get to.

DMitchell

Banned
Dark Sucks, Surefire E2D Ultra, Maratac AA Stainless Rev. 3, Shadow Mini TC-6, Malkoff MDC HA LMH Head with MDC HA 1CR123 body.

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm looking at an Alpha Blue Label (quality), an Elzetta (ridiculous toughness), an Armytek (something to compare to the Elzetta, and great throwers), and a Sunwayman D40A (don't have any multi-AA lights, think I should try at least one before I settle completely into an 18650 only frame of mind.

Surefire EB1 with the tactical switch for me, too. I want one so bad I can hardly stand it!:poke: But I've picked up three new HK handguns in the last two months (USP45 Tactical, USPf9 and P30S) so I'm a little tapped out right now.:eek: But it will be my next semi-major purchase.