• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Want to Buy - Mac's Tri EDC Cerakoted (ANY COLOR)

jkid1911

Enlightened
Looking for a Mac's Custom Tri EDC in Cerakoted finish, any color. Going to be carrying this one, so carried and used condition would be just fine especially if it helps keep the cost reasonable. Thanks.

jkid1911

Enlightened
I got a fever, and the only cure is more cow bell..... Oh sorry, I meant to say a cerakoted Triple for my EDC....!! :whistle:

D2000

Enlightened
Hey buddy,

I too was looking for a cerakoted Tri, and found one in black. Mine is also a work horse and i'll just warn you that the cerakote wont last with use. All mine did was hand from my keys and the coating came off real quick. In the end it was far kinder to polish her up proper.

photo%203.JPG
Photo%2024-07-2013%202%2007%2004%20pm%20-%20Copy.jpg

jkid1911

Enlightened
Hey buddy,

I too was looking for a cerakoted Tri, and found one in black. Mine is also a work horse and i'll just warn you that the cerakote wont last with use. All mine did was hand from my keys and the coating came off real quick. In the end it was far kinder to polish her up proper.

Thank you kindly for this information and the photos. I may have to re-think the cerakoting....we'll see what happens.

Mtbmurf

Newly Enlightened
Hey buddy,

i pocket carry my cerakote tri almost everyday 8-10 hr a day. Use it fairly frequently during the day. It accompanies a titanium money clip. Not one scratch on the cerakote. Key carry is a whole nother ball game . Anything i ever carried on my keys gets toasted... HA, kote, anything.... Keys crush finishes from what i found. Titanium is awesome and one day ill grab one, but if your not key carrying or really smashing it with oyher items, dont be too afraid of cerakote from Mac. Ive got other cerakote that was sent out to be done. Its is not as hard as my Mac... Probably the process from what i understand...
just my .02....
love my little barn burner tri...

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
The quality of Mac's cerakoting is first first rate and I have no issue with general day to day usage. Nothing will come out good when you pocket carry them with keys, coins etc. if anything bare titanium will come out worst

D2000

Enlightened
i pocket carry my cerakote tri almost everyday 8-10 hr a day. Use it fairly frequently during the day. It accompanies a titanium money clip. Not one scratch on the cerakote. Key carry is a whole nother ball game . Anything i ever carried on my keys gets toasted... HA, kote, anything.... Keys crush finishes from what i found. Titanium is awesome and one day ill grab one, but if your not key carrying or really smashing it with oyher items, dont be too afraid of cerakote from Mac. Ive got other cerakote that was sent out to be done. Its is not as hard as my Mac... Probably the process from what i understand...
just my .02....
love my little barn burner tri...

The quality of Mac's cerakoting is first first rate and I have no issue with general day to day usage. Nothing will come out good when you pocket carry them with keys, coins etc. if anything bare titanium will come out worst
What these guys said is spot on. If the use fits - go with cerakote :)

Latest posts