back pocket carry

notos&w

Enlightened
i have a G2 i carry in my back pocket, right beside my wallet, bezel down. isnt any more uncomfortable than the wallet.

does anyone else do this, particularly with an ExE antiroll bezel? how comfortable is this and do you use the clip? if not, does the clip poke you in the rear?

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
I usually carry my E1e w/KL1 in my left front pocket. I simply clip the light to my pocket and have the body inside the pocket. That way, it doesn't roll around all over the place. I find the G2 too big for me...

Stingray

Flashlight Enthusiast
I carry an E2O in my back pocket, with the clip attached, and I don't even notice it 99% of the time. The clip doesn't poke me at all. I usually carry it bezel down, but not always, it doesn't really matter.

Kirk

Enlightened
I carry an E1 (round bezel), bezel down, in rear pocket next to wallet. Hardly notice it. It is wearing a thin spot in the old jeans though, on the switch end not on the fatter bezel end like I figured it would. Must be the rough knurling.
Kirk

sotto

Flashlight Enthusiast
I carry my Tigerlight with p. spray in my left front pocket to counteract the weight of my Inova X5T, my Zippo, and my Colt 45 ACP on the right side. It feels great.
(smile)

Thanks.

kodiak

Enlightened
I carry my E1E/KL1 in my non wallet rear pocket. I tried it in my wallet pocket but would fall over when I pulled my wallet out (pain in the *** when in a store) . I have to mess with it when I drive. But I don't like the whole bezel of the KL1 sticking out of my pocket if I choose to clip it (which I don't). I don't want a sheath so what choice do I have?

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
sotto...what?? you have the 11 inch tigerlight in your front pocket??
shocked.gif

brightnorm

Flashaholic
I have an E2HAIII (Not E2e) clipped neatly to my mini-address book in my R rear pocket. I made a small extension to the address book so the E2 doesn't double up the thickness of the book. It's instantly accessible, invisible and literally
"unfeelable".

I sometimes carry the FBOP Tigerlight in my L front pocet. It's a little heavy but not bad at all, and it's completely concealed

Sotto, I'm impressed at your front pocket 11" Tlight carry. Is this in regular pants? My Ultrastinger is only .5" longer than your Tlight, and there is no way I can fit it in my front pocket.

Brightnorm

doubleE

Newly Enlightened
I carry the E2e in my back pocket next to my wallet. I don't use the pocket clip. Who wants a flashlight sticking out of their pocket??
The light is towards the outside of my pocket so when I sit, I sit on my wallet, not my light. It's not uncomfortable at all, but sometimes I can feel that it's there. The anti-roll bezel and pocket clip do not poke me. I position the pocket clip towards the outside of the pocket too, so it doesn't poke me in the behind.
BTW, I carry it bezel down so I don't get lint and dirt in the tailcap!

Hope this helps.

-doubleE

sotto

Flashlight Enthusiast
ttran97 and Brightnorm:

In the true spirit of flashaholism, I will no longer buy pants that cannot contain at least most of the length of my Tigerlight with p. spray in the left front pocket. My new goal is to replace all my current "sub-standard" pants with those that have big cargo pockets with flaps, preferably O.D. or desert camo
grin.gif

Thanks.

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
Originally posted by doubleE:
I carry the E2e in my back pocket next to my wallet. I don't use the pocket clip. Who wants a flashlight sticking out of their pocket??
The light is towards the outside of my pocket so when I sit, I sit on my wallet, not my light. It's not uncomfortable at all, but sometimes I can feel that it's there. The anti-roll bezel and pocket clip do not poke me. I position the pocket clip towards the outside of the pocket too, so it doesn't poke me in the behind.

Hope this helps.

-doubleE
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">This is why I've gone ahead and purchase a E2. I think the E2 will be a much better EDC in the back right pocket than the E2E would be.

logical

Newly Enlightened
Originally posted by sotto:
ttran97 and Brightnorm:

In the true spirit of flashaholism, I will no longer buy pants that cannot contain at least most of the length of my Tigerlight with p. spray in the left front pocket. My new goal is to replace all my current "sub-standard" pants with those that have big cargo pockets with flaps, preferably O.D. or desert camo
grin.gif
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Just curious what some of you do for a living that you can walk around in desert camo pants with a big flashlight stuffed in your front pocket? That wouldn't go over too big in my office.

Thanks.

sotto

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by logical:

Just curious what some of you do for a living that you can walk around in desert camo pants with a big flashlight stuffed in your front pocket? That wouldn't go over too big in my office.

qb][/QUOTE
Well, all I can say is this reflects an incomplete metamorphosis over to "true" flashaholism. A little thing like a job would not hold a complete convert back
wink.gif

Thanks.

brightnorm

Flashaholic
Originally posted by this_is_nascar:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by doubleE:

Hope this helps.

-doubleE
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">This is why I've gone ahead and purchase a E2. I think the E2 will be a much better EDC in the back right pocket than the E2E would be.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">This is why my E2 works so well in my "system"

BN

kz1000s1

Enlightened
I used to carry my E1 in my left rear pocket with my wallet, and it was not at all noticable, but it was wearing holes in my pants. Now I carry it in the right front.