Happy Thanksgiving!

Big_Ed

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to all CPF'rs! Besides all the normal things like friends, and family etc., what are you thankful for? I'm thankful for Arc, MagLite, Princeton Tec, Photon (LRI), and Streamlight, just to name a few. And oh yeah! I'm very thankful for the internet for helping me find Candlepowerforums.com and a wonderful buch of people!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif What about you?

Greta

Flashaholic
WARNING!!.. I'm going to get sappy...

I am thankful that all of you here at CPF have allowed me to be a part of this incredible community. When I came along a year and a half ago, I was welcomed because I was a novelty... a female!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif ... Honestly, I didn't know squat about flashlights but you welcomed me nonetheless. Since then, I've been sucked into flashaholism... and not kicking and screaming in the least bit. In addition, I've made some wonderful friends and had the immense pleasure of watching this special community grow and flourish. I am truly humbled by what has been created here.

Thank you all for letting me stick around... and for letting me be a part of your little piece of the cyber-world.

Happy Thanksgiving, my friends...
turkey.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
happy thnaksgiveing every one im thankfull i got to know all of you on this board and a course thankful god has gave my family good health. o and if after the miami game i see miami has won ill be grateful to lol
edit:DOLPHINS WIN!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

DavidW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Happy Thanksgiving everyone /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'm thankful Al Gore created the internet so this little cyber community could exist. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

McGizmo

Flashaholic
A special day when people actually want turkeys! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Happy Thanks Giving to all who celebrate this day with family and friends; be it in person or via cyberspace.

TrevorNasko

Flashlight Enthusiast
Atlanta, GA>> The Flashlight that was broken shall
I very thankful to CPF and everything associated with it. Through the years that i have been here the cpf group has helped me mature(im still not completely there yet guys), helped me when i was in trouble and given me freindship and life prospects that would have been unavailable to me otherwise.

So thanks everybody and have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

One more thing i am thankful for : SASHA AND DAVID!!!

1. for making cpf posible

2. for being patient enough to edure my mistakes!

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Happy Overcooked Dry Dead Bird Meat Day!!!
(well ok, happy THANKSGIVING!!!)

Tomorrow is the Christmas tree lighting ceremony at Westlake Center (the one I lasered two or three years ago - got the top of the tree and the area around the Bon Marche star after both failed to light on cue), so I guess I'll start dragging the Christmas stuff out tomorrow too.

I'm thankful I'm still around - got a bit of a scare last year - and I'm also thankful for quite a few of you CPF members who beamed photons and good thoughts and prayers my way, and for the sales and fund that was put together for my recovery. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I'm also thankful for my mom and sister. My mom took care of things on this end (she flew down from SE. Alaska to do that!) and my sister visited me in the nursing home around Christmas. She brought me a Game Boy Advance, but she didn't have to bring me anything at all - I'd still love her just the same. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Well, I've got some email to answer...I've got a few more people to thank here, so I'll be back to edit this...thank you for taking time to read this post this Thanksgiving.

(Edit) It's a bit later...so here are others I'm thankful to.
First off, there's DavidW and Sasha. Without them, CPF would not exist today.
Then there's Mr Ted Bear, who administered the fund while I was away last fall and part of last winter. He also got me hooked up to a cellular telephone, after my last one became status non gratis after I couldn't go there to pay the bill.
Then there's the Skunks, who built and sent me the Positron Laser very late fall of last year.
Then there are a bunch of other CPFers...if I tried to name them all, I'd end up leaving somebody out, which I don't want. So I won't try to name them all. You know who you are. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm not sure what I like more, Turkey day or X-mas. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
for me its thanksgiveing but today i spent it alone . was a bit to crowded at my dads house for me.seems like the whole world is going to be there lol.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
I am also thankful for all of the faces sitting here around this virtual Thanksgiving table. I haven't been here very long but I've already learned some things from you guys and I hope to continue to do so.

But being a vegetarian, I'll pass on the turkey. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Greta

Flashaholic
PhotonWrangler... my daughter is a veggie also so I just make a small ham for the carnivores and a big pot of potato-leek soup and other veggie stuff. It's ALL good! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Lux Luthor

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
raggie33 said:
for me its thanksgiveing but today i spent it alone . was a bit to crowded at my dads house for me.seems like the whole world is going to be there lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've spent a few alone myself. Last year I got stranded at school with a broken clutch. So the day before I walked a mile to a supermarket, hauled some food home in a backpack, and cooked it myself the next day. I made it a point to be thankful anyway, though, and it actually helped a lot to brighten the day.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, and may you all have many more!!!

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Sasha said:
PhotonWrangler... my daughter is a veggie also so I just make a small ham for the carnivores and a big pot of potato-leek soup and other veggie stuff. It's ALL good! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Sounds fabulous. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

It wasn't too many years ago that if you told somebody you're vegetarian, they looked at you as if you were from Mars. Fortunately that's changing for the better!

Silviron

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes indeed, Happy Thanksgiving to all.

I haven't been around much lately, but didn't realize until just now how much I missed you guys. May your coming days be blessed too.

brightnorm

Flashaholic
Happy Thanksgiving to David, Sasha and everyone else in our very special CPF.
Brightnorm
ham.jpg