• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *PRICE DROP* Black Bullet Aspheric Throw Light

nbjly

Enlightened
SOLD Black Bullet Aspheric Throw Light

Rules of Sale/Fine Print

First :takeit: posted in this thread gets the item. Last price drop - half price is low enough.

All Images Are Thumbnails Click on the image for a bigger picture

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This light projects a huge amount of light way out there. To a point, it seems to get brighter the farther out you look. I can hit treetops that Google Maps says are 500 meters away - that's as far as I can see any detail on anything, everything else is miles away, I live on a mountain ridge top. I've run it a few times about 15 minutes each time, same set of batteries. It has one quirk, you must click twice to get it to come on. It switches between high and low with no issues. It is in the same condition it was received, excellent plus condition.

$225/195/175NOW SOLD $150

Rather than recount all of the details, the original build/sale thread will tell you everything:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...herical-Power-Thrower-gt-500KLux-Sales-Thread

What else can I say? Truly Awesome Light - Here it is:

This is an image (shadow) of my wife and I - I have a friend on an adjacent mountain, we shine lights back and forth. His house is 3.24 miles away according to Google maps. It takes a good spotting scope to see any detail at that distance. He said this light was noticeably illuminating his house. I didn't really think so, so I loaned him the light, he shined it at me and we took a pic of the shadow it cast - you have to look at the pic for a few seconds, at first it will appear solid black.

Last edited: