• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired [SOLD] Used Fivemega D36 head & body + Malkoff tailcap + Nailbender XML dropin

Kif

Enlightened
****** PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU BUY ******

All prices include shipping in USA via USPS mail with delivery confirmation.

US transaction preferred!! USPS international shipping is getting too expensive now and you pay extra shippings!!

Pay with Paypal or USPS Money Order. I do NOT take other types of money order

If you intend to buy, you MUST post "I'll take it" and what you want to buy in the thread.

Please PM me for payment info. and followed by prompt payment.

Insurance extra upon request. I will not be responsible for package lost/damage by USPS.

If you have any question, please feel free to ask.

Thanks a lot!

Used Fivemega D36 head & body + Malkoff tailcap w/ GID boot + Nailbender neutral XML T5 with smooth reflector
H-L-Strobe - 3 Mode dropin, 2x123 or 1x18650
A holster included
$65 shipped for the set
SOLD

Last edited:

Epsilon

Enlightened
Re: FS: Used Fivemega D36 head & body + Malkoff tailcap + Nailbender XML Neutral drop

I'll take it if you are willing to send it to Europe (NL). Will cover the extra shipping of course.

Check your pm :)

Redhat703

Enlightened
Re: FS: Used Fivemega D36 head & body + Malkoff tailcap + Nailbender XML Neutral drop

I'll take it. (If Kif decided not to ship to NL).

Thx

Kif

Enlightened

Sold to Epsilon

Epsilon

Enlightened

And arrived!

Thanks Kif!