Questions and impressions of the Srt 6

oldeng95

Enlightened
I do really like this light , but pocketable; borderline.
Stacking it up against my PD32 UE tho it doesn't seem any brighter. Perhaps the 190 lumen difference is not noticeable.
But the hotspot sure is tight and cool! Also very happy that my Eagletac 3400s work ! But I am wondering if anyone else has this issue / or noticed that from the .1 -930 portion of the ring the last brightest part I want to say 10oclock to 12oclock I cannot see any brightness change . Fresh eagletacs and all.
Just throwing it out there.
Thanks
Paul

AbnInfantry

Newly Enlightened
But I am wondering if anyone else has this issue / or noticed that from the .1 -930 portion of the ring the last brightest part I want to say 10oclock to 12oclock I cannot see any brightness change .

I have the same experience with my SRT6 and SRT7 flashlights. It's possible there may be an increase in brightness which is too slight for human eyes to readily distinguish. In any event, the Nitecore SRT6 is one of my favorite flashlights.

markr6

Flashaholic
I love my PD32UE's, but I would like to try something similar with the variable ring. Has anyone heard anything about Nitecore offering these with a neutral emitter?