warranty card

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
just got my sl us. does anybody fill out and mail in the card? i used to, but i don't need any more junk mail.

Size15's

Flashaholic
tkl, I hope you have more to say on the sl us then it's warranty card.
I went and checked. I've not sent mine because it requires a postage stamp.

I look forward to your review of the UltraStinger.

Al

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
it's still charging and i think it's been beaten to death here. but if you want it al, you got it!
grin.gif

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by Tombeis:
Al:

tkl has more bullshit on his boots then there are steers in Texas, but he knows Streamlight.
smile.gif
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">LOL
grin.gif
you're just jealous tom. i can box some up and send it to ya.

Tombeis

Enlightened
tkl:

I should be jealous of your BS? I don't think so.

I was raised on a farm just south of Cleveland.

I stepped in more cowpies barefoot then I care to remember.

When one of my uncles came to visit from the city, my brother and I used to pass the time by chasing him around the pasture throwing fresh horseapples at him. So I'm well aquainted with poop, bull and otherwise.

In those days I didn't have a selection of fine Surefire flashlights to entertain me.

I eagerly await your review of the wonderful Streamlight Ultrastinger!
smile.gif

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
i think tom is just grumpy.

i don't know if you'd call this a review, but here ya go al!
i guess i'd have to say i'm not too impressed with the ultrastinger. not very focusable, the body should be fatter so the length can be shortened. the switch is in an awkward place and i have to "find" it when i need it. brightness was jr to the tigerlight.

from the other comparisons i'd seen here i got the impression the us was a close second to the tl. i don't think so. the chargers are much better than the tl as is the fit and finish. the lexan lens is well, lexan. with no replacement in sight from flashlightlens but "in the works".

right now i think i'm better suited by a stinger XT HP, if anybodys looking to trade i am
wink.gif
tailcap switching, shorter for better balance and pocketability. as for my bright light, i'd prefer the tl or dc spotlight.

if i'm a sl rep, i'm not a very good one.
rolleyes.gif
grin.gif

and i take that back, i think tom is just bitter.
smile.gif

Tombeis

Enlightened
tkl:

I think you are right. I am Grumpy. Sometimes though, I am also Sleepy. Once in a great while I show up as Dopey.
smile.gif

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
Y'all is shur funny!

I find that my SL Stinger HP coupled with my LX have just about stopped my search for a brighter incandescent.

All my looking and wanting right now involves LEDs.

I never played in the Cow pattys, being a city (well inside the limits anyway) boy. But I know some folk who did and I am damn proud to know them!

Edited to add: Oh yeah, I NEVER send in warranty cards any more! I get enough junk mail and email CRAP! (mostly to my Yahoo addy thank goodness!)

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by Tombeis:
tkl:

I think you are right. I am Grumpy. Sometimes though, I am also Sleepy. Once in a great while I show up as Dopey.
smile.gif
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">
grin.gif
icon14.gif