anodized 123 twisty for LS / show of hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigred

Newly Enlightened
Ok guys. I think it's obvious there is a huge demand for anodized 123 twisty packs for the ARC LS. I believe ARC should seriously consider making these available to those who request them. If ARC doesn't want to make these available to the general public, they could follow BatteryStation's lead and post a link from this site, thus making the twisty packs a CPF only item. How about it, post how many anodized 123 twisty packs you would buy if they became available. If there is a big enough demand, maybe ARC will make up a special batch. I'll get the ball rolling.

I want two.

Deanster

Enlightened
I'd take three if offered at a reasonable price. The $35/each mentioned in the previous thread doesn't qualify as reasonable, IMHO. $10-12?

Billson

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm going to buy an LSHF-P soon so you can count me in for one, at least for now coz I don't know if I'll like it enough to make me buy more but I definitely will want one for each of my lights. Unless the LS gets phased out, demand for this should always be present.

js

Flashlight Enthusiast
It depends on the price. But at least one, and probably more like three or four. The $35 price I mentioned was a maximum price that I thought would catch Peter's eye. $15-$20 is more in the ballpark. Even so, I would buy a narrow HA twisty for $35 shipped in a flat second if I saw one come up on B/S/T. Demand is up, supply is down . . .

Of course, if JohnSidneyB HA III a 100 of them this would change.

As for waiting for Peter to make more, it seems pretty clear that he will not. Not unless we beg him for a special CPF run of them or something. Why else would he keep selling off all the unfinished twisties at auction and on close out? He wouldn't do this if he were planning on making more. I'd be VERY happy to be wrong here, BTW.

GoldenLoki

Newly Enlightened
You can sign me up for a minimum of two. Probably more since these darn Arcs seem to keep following me home.

GL

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm in for atleast two maybe three. Have one of the unfinished ones, but a couple of HA would be much nicer.

Status
Not open for further replies.