Maratac AAA flashlight in Canada?

buzzant

Newly Enlightened
Hi
anyone know if someone takes order (here from this site) for Maratac AAA flashlight to be ship here in Canada?

thanks

Last edited:

sassaquin

Enlightened
Hi
anyone know if someone takes order for Maratac AAA flashlight to be ship here in Canada?

thanks

Miles Stair's Survival Shop sells some Maratac flashlights including the black aluminum AAA and ships worldwide. I believe shipping to Canada is $6.95 for orders up to $35.

Last edited:

buzzant

Newly Enlightened
Miles Stair's Survival Shop sells some Maratac flashlights including the black aluminum AAA and ships worldwide. I believe shipping to Canada is $6.95 for orders up to $35.

Thanks but i forgot to mention (here from this site)

yoyoman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've used Miles Stairs Survival Shop and he's good. He's very precise - the properly filled out customs form cost me 50% of the order total.

I bought the set of copper Maratacs from County Comm and had them sent directly to Vinh to swap the emitters to X-PG2 4000k. Vinh was a little careless on the customs form and that just about paid for the mods.

persco

Enlightened
I've used Miles Stairs Survival Shop and he's good. He's very precise - the properly filled out customs form cost me 50% of the order total.

I bought the set of copper Maratacs from County Comm and had them sent directly to Vinh to swap the emitters to X-PG2 4000k. Vinh was a little careless on the customs form and that just about paid for the mods.

Swiss customs are the ones who are very precise. You get burned a lot for imports there. I have ordered several times from Miles (to Canada), including two AA Stainless Maratac lights and never paid customs duties.

yoyoman

Flashlight Enthusiast
You're right. I'm on their list and the Swiss Post charges me 18.40 CHF for processing fees. This means opening the box and comparing the shipping notice/invoice to the amount on the customs form. If the amounts agree and there is no additional tax, they still charge me the 18.40.

buzzant

Newly Enlightened
thanks guys but there use to be a guy name CUSO that tooked orders from this site but doesn't any more.

persco

Enlightened
You're right. I'm on their list and the Swiss Post charges me 18.40 CHF for processing fees. This means opening the box and comparing the shipping notice/invoice to the amount on the customs form. If the amounts agree and there is no additional tax, they still charge me the 18.40.

Wow. Sorry to hear that. Can't believe they go to all that trouble over a few Euros of gear. Thankfully, our Customs isn't quite so radical.