What more can one ask for?

Stanley

Flashlight Enthusiast
A few weeks ago, while putting together an online order for some Arc AAs, I thought it'd be a great idea to get a CMG Sonic for my girlfriend, so I went ahead and got her one. When it arrived and I gave it to her, she gave me a exapserated (initially) but surprised look, but still seemed happy enough, playing with it for a while and all...

Not long after, she started asking me questions about flashlights, SF, Streamlight, Inova, which was better, which do I already have, etc.. on the pretext that a colleague of hers saw her Sonic and started asking her about it... I was getting suspicious as there were a lot of details she wanted to know... but finally she broke it to me a few days ago...

She'd been secretly doing research online for my birthday/Christmas gift and she already knew what she wanted to get for me, except she wasn't sure if the dealers she found were reliable or not, so she wanted to know which dealer to go with... She had to spoil the surprise in order to make sure that I get my present... a SF G2... How's that for a great girlfriend? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif