Black Friday

raggie33

*the raggedier*
lol helll no but i reseashed all the deals there are so many suchs as 32 inch stero tv 200 bucks dvd burner 80 bucks 3 .2 mega pixel digital camera by kodak 100.but i hate crowded stores on news there already in line now lol stores aint open for a hour rofl i just saw it again at best buys the line is going around store to back its hugeeeee there not open yet lol .i wont go out even if it was free stuff

Charles Bradshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
I won't be shopping for anything until next year. I have avoided shopping at malls and stores (except grocery) during this time for many years now.

My November budget is gone (Athlon XP 2500+ retail kit and 4 x 256 MB DDR333). My December budget is taken up by expenses and reserve for movie and dinner (Return of The King).

If I had to get something, I would avoid the Nightmare after Thanksgiving, The Nightmare before Christmas, and the Nightmare after Christmas like the plague.

The combination Stampede and Feeding Frenzy began at 0600.

Greta

Flashaholic
I'm up... I'm getting my coffee...
luvcoffee.gif
... I'll be at KMart from 9AM - 6PM today... working... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

dark star

Enlightened
Last year I was in line at Best Buy before 5AM, already a big line. But this year nothing seemed so hot that you can't get over the internet. And I just spent my piggy bank at the Arc Flashlight sale !

ufokillerz

Enlightened
btw lowes.com HAD m*g 3D's for $9.99 or $9.95 with free s/h!!!. long sold out before i saw them, would have been great lights to cutdown for 1D use =\

Quickbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
I went to Lowes at 7:00. There were all of about 10 people in line to get in, that's it. Got a 3HP, 6 Gal. Shopvac for $20! Sweeeeeeeet!