• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: CR2 Custom Lights and modamag Drake / Draco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
[Thread/Buying Status: OPEN]
This WTB thread will open and close periodically as funds become available.

Looking for the following:

• Photonfanatic Tasklight II - user condition okay, emitter swapped to neutral is icing on the cake!
  • Photons Int'l CR2 Ion - Show me your Ion Splashes. :) May consider Black and Aluminum Bronze.
  • Katokichi Ichishiki - Crenelated variety or Splash preferred.
  • modamag Drake/Draco - neutral white/non-chrome preferred
  • Other CR2 lights I may not have mentioned or know about (Jil Lite CR2 Intelli w/FLuPIC sandwich, SS Exolion w/Flupic, AmiLite Cuty CR2, etc)
  • DS Firefly III w/FluPIC

Stock lights are welcome but modded lights will get extra attention from me (UI/firmware upgrade, emitter/driver swap, etc).

Would even be willing to trade (partial/combined/straight dependent on value) for some lights on my end:

• [*=1]Malkoff MD1 (MD3 body cutdown by Martin D White) with hi/lo switch and M361N module
    [*=1]Milkyspit M1 Illuminator
    [*=1]Muyshondt Black HA Aeon (this one is a great user)

Last edited by a moderator:

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: Muyshondt Aeon / Ion Lights (Please read description)

Bump.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: Muyshondt Aeon / Ion Lights (Please read description)

Still in search.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: Muyshondt Aeon / Photons Int'l Ion / CR2 Lights

With a new day comes a new search. :)

donn_

Flashaholic

How about the second light from the right?

It's a highly customized KI-T, Katokichi Ichishiki - Tactical, shortened, beadblasted and an SSC-P4 emitter. AFAIK, it's the smallest KI in existence, Single speed, CR2.

If interested, please use the email address in my signature.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast

Email sent and replied, and very appreciative of Donn's offer.

Still looking however, bump up.

donn_

Flashaholic

Keep in mind, in your search, these lights are really hosts, with highly upgradeable or replaceable light engines. Someone sent an Aeon to Milky a while back, and got a nice updated and warm LE inside.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast

True, but it is also a matter of finding someone who has the knowledge, as well as time to do it. I know Scott does excellent work (and currently have a build with him ongoing). I believe he has quite of other projects he is working on on top of his family and job(s). The other person I can think of is Derek (datiLED), but for his services I shall have to remain patient as he is not accepting requests at this moment.

On the other hand, the wait and search (or search and wait) are part of the process (and excitement) so in the end it cannot be too bad. ;)

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast

First of the month bump! Still looking. I have picked up a few Aeons so I would like to balance it out and hope to nab some Ions (hint hint ;)).

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast

The other person I can think of is Derek (datiLED), but for his services I shall have to remain patient as he is not accepting requests at this moment.

For people who can exercise patience, I am always accepting mod requests. ;)

Your WTB list of lights is impressive. CR2 lights are also my favorite for size vs. performance. I think that the CR2 is a form factor that is overlooked by too many manufacturers.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast

For people who can exercise patience, I am always accepting mod requests. ;)

Your WTB list of lights is impressive. CR2 lights are also my favorite for size vs. performance. I think that the CR2 is a form factor that is overlooked by too many manufacturers.
Thank you kindly Derek. I am in no rush whatsoever so when you are ready let me know. I do not mind the wait at all as it gives me time to obtain some of these fine lights (and I suspect I will need that time with a touch of luck, and members that may be willing to part with pieces of their collection ;)).

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nope, I only own one Ion that is not stock. Don't think I could go for a lime green personally (though I wouldn't refuse it were it to be a gift to me :p).

Still looking for used Aeons, Ions, even a used Tasklight II.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast

Still looking and hoping someone has one of these they are willing to part with. Need something positive to look forward to after the negative weekend (and days that have followed) I have had. :(

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sorry mate (and no offense intended) but despite the rarity of it, and I do admit I may be wrong on this, I still feel like this would be overpayment on my part. The Mk II Aeons themselves are no longer available either (other than the secondary market). While a few have been listed here, in time these listings will become fewer in between. Maybe if you also included the Black Ion I would consider your offer.

To be fair, I would rather buy than trade though (although I am not ruling out trading). And there are other lights besides the Ion that I am looking for. Emphasis, aside from the Ion, would then fall to gen 1 Aeons and a used Tasklight II.

I do understand that I might not find the right deal that I am looking for. One has to have some luck in this game. But I don't mind waiting to come online at the right time should one of the above lights be listed for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.