• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD! Mr. Bulk Brass Cub with extra turbo head

dangorange

Newly Enlightened
Brass Cub is Sold, thanks mcbrat!

So I'm thinking about selling my beloved Brass Cub, it comes with a turbo head too. I have never polished it in the 4 years or so I've owned it and it's been used quite a bit, so not a shelf queen! No deep scratches or nicks, but could probably use a cleaning/polishing, see the pics.

Also, I'm not sure what the deal is, but I haven't been able to figure out the computer mechanism, I have to press the button 3 times to turn it on, then it works fine, press once to increase and then again to decrease output. It started doing this about a year ago after I had messed around with the settings. Since it works fine once it's on, I figure it should be an easy fix, but I could be wrong. Honestly, I know nothing about this stuff, I just saw this light way back and thought it was the coolest looking flashlight ever, and had to buy it.

Asking $375 based on what I've seen these go for, ask any questions, thanks!

cub_zpsbb813cd6.jpg

big_zpsbe122856.jpg

inside_zps817d233e.jpg

Last edited:

dangorange

Newly Enlightened
Re: Mr. Bulk Brass Cub with extra turbo head

Bump, feel free to make an offer!

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast

this is really testing my "copper only" stance. the Turbo head is slick!

dangorange

Newly Enlightened

Also, FWIW, I'll include a couple of batteries and charger, since this is my only light that uses 123a's

dangorange

Newly Enlightened

Sunday price drop! $340 shipped.

dangorange

Newly Enlightened

Wednesday hump day bump! And a last price drop for now, $325 for the light, turbo head, batteries and charger shipped!

dangorange

Newly Enlightened
Great! Glad you like it and that it went to a good home. I LOVED it! Bet I'll be looking for another down the road....

Latest posts