• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTT: Custom Knife for McGizmo or Other Light

mambopython

Newly Enlightened
Hi there, I am new to CPF so forgive my ignorance when it comes to flashlights. I currently own a couple lights including a 4Sevens Mini 123, and a LensLight Mini 123 (which i love) and really want to get into the McGizmo Haiku, THAT BEING SAID I would be happy to see ANY other offers as I am mainly in it for the looks of the light considering the fact that my needs are fairly basic.

Now that that is out of the way...What I have is a limited TuffKnives War Toad in LSCF (lightning strike carbon fiber), there were only 2 done in lightning strike carbon fiber and there will NEVER be any more.

I would like to trade this knife for a light in the $400 price range (which would put me right into the Haiku - but once again, I am up for anything). The knife has never been carried or used. I AM ABLE TO ADD CASH TO THE RIGHT OFFER, SO PLEASE OFFER UP IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.

Feel free to email me ([email protected]) or text me (9058075048) because my account is new and I don't believe I have access to the PM section yet. I have feedback on bladeforums so feel free to check that out. Same username.

Last edited: