Mohanjude's CPF Activities

Zandar

Enlightened
I have been in contact with mohan since He ceased participating in CPF's at the end of April. Out of respect for His privacy I have not spoken of the very difficult time He has been going through. Mohan has now asked to to reveal the reason for his absense. He has been seriously ill, and at this point in time is facing a long and arduous period of recuperation. And as a consequence He must suspend all His forum activities and projects for the forseable future. He hopes to one day, be able to again, take an active role in our hobby. I would just like to take a moment and publicly thank him for the role He has played in enriching my CPF experience in particular and our hobby in general. My best wishes for a speedy recovery go out to you Mohan .

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mohan, get well soon. You're a good friend and always been such a good help to me. You're an asset to our community!

pharmbob

Newly Enlightened
Mohan has always been a great asset to this community, and has always been very willing to help me out when I had questions or requested some custom work done. I have missed his presence here as well, and wish him a speedy, full recovery.

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had known of Mohan's illness for a while and out of respect, also didn't say anything. I'm happy people are now aware and he can see all the support he has from this fine community.

Get well soon, Mohan, we all miss you

D2000

Enlightened
My thoughts too are with you Mohan.. Many of your projects inspired me and added much to the collection of knowledge here. A more speedy recovery I could not ask for.
Dave

wyldthng

Newly Enlightened
My thoughts are with you Mohan. Hope you are well soon. I enjoyed reading about your projects and hope you are back at them soon!