Surefire EB2 pictures

spyrish

Newly Enlightened
I stopped by Surefire to pick up some stuff and while looking in the display room happened to see these.

There was an employee playing with the EB2. I asked about the light after hearing him say it ran for 5 hours on 2 123's. if I heard correctly. I asked if it was the same head as the EB1, he said no. It will be released soon he said and was on display. There was a tactical and civilian like the EB1 models.

They operated the same as their EB1 brothers.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/07/23/ujagegap.jpg

Edit: First image is oversized and is replaced by a link. Thank you,
Kestrel

guje8ysu.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

enomosiki

Flashlight Enthusiast
When is the one with two-stage coming out? I NEED IT. NOW. BEFORE I GET DEPLOYED. ARGH!

spyrish

Newly Enlightened
I posted above too, but they operated the same way as the EB1 civilian and tactical.

Two stages lights.

The heads looked the same to me, but the guy said they were different. Again, the lumen level and run times may have been wrong. The guy was talking to another employee about 500 lumens and a P3 if I remembered correctly. But they could have easily been talking about this light.

Last edited:

kyhunter1

Flashlight Enthusiast
This EB2 looks to be a very interesting light. Cant wait to see beamshots of the Surfire 500 lumen TIR beam. Unless it has a bad green tint, this light will be a must have for me.

880arm

Flashlight Enthusiast
This EB2 looks to be a very interesting light. Cant wait to see beamshots of the Surfire 500 lumen TIR beam. Unless it has a bad green tint, this light will be a must have for me.

I suspect it will be the same setup as the E2DL Ultra. I'm really looking forward to trying this one out.

Gadgetman7

Enlightened
If its the same as the Defender Ultra it's only 500 lumens for a few minutes then runs at about 375 for about 80 minutes before a quick ramp down. That's fine with me but just so you know.

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow! And I just placed an order for an E2DL Ultra with my local dealer yesterday... I like this EB2. It just looks sleek.

spyrish

Newly Enlightened
Again, sorry for not taking more pictures. I did hold the E2DL Ultra and the EB2 side-by-side and they were the same size except for the strike bezel.

grayhighh

Enlightened
Thanks for the info. I like the look of the EB2. Im gonna grab one once my dealer have them in stock.

SmokeJumperr

Newly Enlightened
This is the ticket and without the sharp DNA collectors on the bezel. Thanks for sharing the intel that you gathered!