Molle pouch for Fenix TA20?

xamoel

Newly Enlightened
Good day!

Can any of you recommend me a Molle compatible pouch/holster for my Fenix TA20?

Maxpedition said their cocoon pouch would work, but I want velcro, not a zipper!

Surely someone has found something, please help me out here!

kj2

Flashaholic
Maxpedition has other pouches. Would recommend those. Otherwise I've no idea for a molle pouch

Buckeye

Enlightened
I don't remember how big the TA20 is, but I bought a Condor brand MOLLE pouch from Amazon.com. It fits loosely on two rows and tightly on three rows. It uses a snap to fasten the straps and was a little difficult to fasten. I use it for a Olight M20X-S, the previous generation. It has a velcro strap that leaves the top 2 inches of the flashlight sticking out. Here is a link to it:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0050JYJ1M/?tag=cpf0b6-20

xamoel

Newly Enlightened
Thanks a lot, gonna check them out!
I looked at other Maxpedition pouches, but none seems to fit the Fenix tightly...

Dcon

Newly Enlightened
Check out the spec-ops brand multi light sheath. I do not have one, but i have bought their gear and its made in the USA. Pretty good stuff.

Timothybil

Flashlight Enthusiast
Check out 5.11. LA Police Gear is a good place to find there stuff. I have a VISM Shooters Gear Sling bag that came with two single MOLLE pistol mag pouches and one double MOLLE rifle mag pouch. The single pouch is just the right size for my LF Seraph 6.