• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired HDS 2010 Clicky with Hi-CRI and Prometheus clip $160

wundergussy

Newly Enlightened
Back up.

Asking $160, which includes paypal fees and shipping and insurance. Happy to ship anywhere, as long as you are willing to pay a bit more for international.

HDS clicky; 100 lumens. Customized from Henry (details below). Made in 2010, so PRE-ACME threads. Has a one-week-old prometheus Ti clip that was anodized. Comes with original clip and everything you get from henry. Carried by me as EDC and shows SOME wear (NO chips or anything, just places where there is some wear, but it is light).

Here's the info from Henry:
"EDC Custom
Item# Cc100wwCsbLgCR123RE , Custom: 100 lumens high CRI warm white LED, wider beam, crenelated black stainless steel bezel, ultra-clear glass lens w/AR coatings, CR123 battery compartment, raised button, executive operation."

9151078683_b9cc8a9c13_z.jpg

9151889019_c33a1a458c_z.jpg

hdsclip.jpg

Wear:
hdswear.jpg

Last edited:

wundergussy

Newly Enlightened
Re: HDS 2010 Clicky with Hi-CRI and Prometheus clip

OK guys, back up. It was temporarily down so I could snap a pic of the wear.

Flucero28

Enlightened
HDS 2010 Clicky with Hi-CRI and Prometheus clip

Great price for a nice light! This shouldn't last long!

wundergussy

Newly Enlightened
Re: HDS 2010 Clicky with Hi-CRI and Prometheus clip

Wednesday bump! Dropped price to $160.

Last edited:

ro.ma.

Enlightened
You surely know, how many kinds of high CRI HDS were made by Henry?

wundergussy

Newly Enlightened
It's a fantastic light, and I already miss it! But, I have a rotary coming and can't afford to have two (read: I was drooling over a new Strider and lots of stuff had to go). But, the Hi-CRI HDS rivaled my Hi-CRI Haiku for beam.

BTW; this was shipped via Fedex courier service; supposed to be in Italy Monday. I hope to see some pics from geromdan when he gets it!

geromdan

Newly Enlightened
It's a fantastic light, and I already miss it! But, I have a rotary coming and can't afford to have two (read: I was drooling over a new Strider and lots of stuff had to go). But, the Hi-CRI HDS rivaled my Hi-CRI Haiku for beam.

BTW; this was shipped via Fedex courier service; supposed to be in Italy Monday. I hope to see some pics from geromdan when he gets it!

Certainly, friend :thumbsup::thumbsup:

geromdan

Newly Enlightened
Hi my friend.
The package arrived today.
Everything was perfect ... the HDS protected by a container " True Utility" ... amazing:thumbsup:
Thank you for everything and soon put the photos.
Flashlights wonderful and great seller ... recommended to all