• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Copper Nichia 219 triple p60 drop in

Flucero28

Enlightened
Hello friends,

Need to move this for funds. Here's the scoop;

- Matteus copper p60 blank, silver plated (silver plating is worn in a few areas, cosmetic only).
- Nichia 219 triple LED pcb in parallel, arctic alumina thermal epoxy secures them to the copper heatsink.
- Carclo clear narrow beam optics.
- Wiring is high quality mil-spec Teflon coated multi strand silver coated copper wire.
- 2.8A linear driver. Currently programmed with 6 modes firefly, moonlight, low, medium, medium high, high with hybrid style mode memory and .5 second mode latch time.
- I can always program to the buyers request for a few more bucks.

I think I covered all the pertinent info here, I'd say an easy 600+ lumens of 4500K high CRI goodness on high. <1 lumen on firefly. I hope to have a few pics up later this evening. $135 ill cover shipping via USPS CONUS only though.

Questions please ask.

Frank

Last edited:

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Copper Nichia 219 triple p60 drop in

Frank, if I still had a P60 light I would take this! Your custom programming is amazingly useful in real world use, and who can say no to 600+ lumens of 219 goodness?

Someone buy this so I can stop checking out the TNC site

Flucero28

Enlightened
WTS: Copper Nichia 219 triple p60 drop in

It's yours Robert. Are you content with the modes as is? If so ill package it up and have it on its way to you tomorrow!

Frank

Flucero28

Enlightened
WTS: Copper Nichia 219 triple p60 drop in

Thank you very much for your kind words Ryan!

Frank

Frank, if I still had a P60 light I would take this! Your custom programming is amazingly useful in real world use, and who can say no to 600+ lumens of 219 goodness?

Someone buy this so I can stop checking out the TNC site

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Copper Nichia 219 triple p60 drop in

It's yours Robert. Are you content with the modes as is? If so ill package it up and have it on its way to you tomorrow!

Frank
Sorry for the delay Frank as I was out to dinner. The way you have it set up is fine. I think I need your paypal as I seem to have lost it....Thanks...Robert