Demotivators: Funny as Heck, Dilbert-like

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been following this company's wares for some time. I worked in corporate America for over a dozen years and a few of their posters really hit home. They make anti-motivational posters and stuff that basically parodies those sappy, brainless "Teamwork", "Motivation" etc. posters you so often see on the walls of soulless cubical farms. Here are some of my all time favorites.

Mistakes

Losing

Motivation

Adversity

Ineptitude

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
I was at that site at least a year ago. It is still a HOOT!!!

ROTFLMAO!!! I don't and have never worked in a corporate/cubicle capacity, but I GET Dilbert! And I think this stuff is hilarious!!!

Mistakes. If that ain't me....

logicnerd411

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hehehe, so that's where those posters come from...

I love the Incompetence one in my Precalculus class. "When you earnestly believe that you can compensate for a lack of skill by doubling your efforts, there's no end to what you can't do." /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

//Dan

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will have to take a pic of my cubicle. I have a Kodak Digital Smart Frame that does a slide show of 55 different "Demotivators" and I have the "Get To Work" desktopper there as well.

My favorite one is only available as a bonus if you buy a lithograph pack:

aisle13d.gif

Tomas

Banned
Ah, but cubical farms aren't ALWAYS dull, boring, soulless expanses of toil.

Returning from a vacation to one's cube, one can sometimes be met with amazing sights ...

(And obviously some people have too much time on their hands. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif )

too_much_time.jpg

T_sig6.gif

P.S. Thanks for the links above - I'd somehow lost 'em.

T