Klarus ST-11 Malfunction

snipes1027

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys

Just got an st-11 a few days ago and today (i know this is an extremely helpful description) it totally just stopped responding, tried two different 18650's from two different chargers and still nothing. Yes they are positive side up lol. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

snipes1027

Newly Enlightened
Not that I can find, only one oring is readily accessible anyway and it is firmly seated in its channel in the body, under the head.

snipes1027

Newly Enlightened
Eagletac 3400mah, 18650's recommended off goinggear. There isn't any guidance given in the manual except the usual use quality name brand batteries.

Just got an email back from klarus who said in broken english to make sure the batteries were charged and the head was screwed on. I didnt know whether to laugh or cry.

iowatollah

Newly Enlightened
Same thing with my new Klarus ST2C when I installed Going Gear's Eagletac 3400 18650. I put in an Ultrafire and the light worked perfectly.
Thinking the button top doesn't protrude enough. Maybe a small magnet would solve the problem.

snipes1027

Newly Enlightened
Same thing with my new Klarus ST2C when I installed Going Gear's Eagletac 3400 18650. I put in an Ultrafire and the light worked perfectly.
Thinking the button top doesn't protrude enough. Maybe a small magnet would solve the problem.

But did it ever function at all with the eagletacs? I wouldnt think it would work for a while then suddenly stop if the dimensions were not correct.