New RCS pocket clip

BIGLOU

Enlightened
No I don't work for Soldier Systems or RCS. If someone has already mentioned them or the link posting is against CPF rules please delete. Im just giving CPF clip heads a heads up. Found a photo of this on Google and saw it was from soldiersystems.net. Going order me a few. Says it fits G2X, P2X and there is a photo of this a Fury in photo. Im sure it will fit others. Im at work on my mobile phone saw that ravenconcealment is vendor on the soldiersystems site I could not find product on their site. I guess Ill call them on Monday.

http://soldiersystems.net/2013/06/28/announcing-the-rcs-surefire-pocket-clip/

Last edited:

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for sharing this.

I like the basic design but I don't think it wil stay in place if the tail cap is locked out for accidental activation. It looks like the clip stays in place by tightening down the tail cap.

BIGLOU

Enlightened
Got my clip a couple days ago. Been busy but will post photos in a few days. The tailcap does have to clamp down to keep the clip from spinning so it might not be practical for LOTC or twisty. I tried it on my G2X but the clicky tailcap only worked momentary and did not seat down enough to stay on after clicking it. This clip does work and looks awesome on my Elzetta ZFL-M60. I ordered one clip for now but just an FYI the shipping was half the cost of the clip. On a good note RCS is a US company and carries a no hassle warranty should the clip break or have issues.

Last edited: