Led Lenser P7 switch broken

tomazo

Newly Enlightened
I was happily using the Led Lenser P7 flashlight for two years, but recently, due to battery leakage, the push switch (only the switch itself, the PCB is OK) was damaged (I guess one of the contacts "eaten" by battery acids).

Is there any chance to get somewhere the replacement switch (4 contacts) or at least manufacturer part number?

Anybody has same problems?

StorminMatt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Probably the first place to go is Coast/Lenser. I'm not sure what kind of warranty they have on their lights. But they might be able to help you on this one, even if you have to pay for the part. Otherwise, it's anybody's guess as to where to buy the switch. If you can't find it, replacement may be your only option. It might also be a good idea to stop using alkaline batteries. Not only will other batteries like NiMH and Energizer Ultimate Lithium not leak and destroy your light. But they will perform better.

RTJ

Newly Enlightened
I was happily using the Led Lenser P7 flashlight for two years, but recently, due to battery leakage, the push switch (only the switch itself, the PCB is OK) was damaged (I guess one of the contacts "eaten" by battery acids).

Is there any chance to get somewhere the replacement switch (4 contacts) or at least manufacturer part number?

Anybody has same problems?

Led Lenser has a five year warranty on battery containers. You should get a new replacement asap. Go to your dealer is my suggestion.

FireWire

Newly Enlightened
Is this 5 year warranty on the whole les lenser p7 ? Or just battery cartridge.