Lights that you are surprised are not more popular

Wiggle

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do you have a light in your collection that you are surprised more people do not own? One that jumps to the top of your favorite lights list but doesn't grace many others collections?

Mine is the Shiningbeam Blaze. I've always been surprised that not more than a handful of people seem to own this light. This is the possibly the sturdiest light I own, I'd personally rank it above both the Surefire C2 and Armytek Predator (both of which are truly excellent). It has a solid build that instills alot of confidence. Mine has been my personal work light for doing site inspections, it's been thrown without regard into bags of equipment, dropped on tile and cement several times and still works perfectly and looks great. The threads are buttery smooth and the UI is one I find good for many purposes. The output is ample, though not extreme with a well-rounded mostly floody beam. At the price point I feel like it really never got the attention it deserves, it's truly a great deal. The only fault I've been able to find is that the low modes use PWM (though it is of high frequency it appears).

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nitecore "Cobra" EC25. Thought there would be a bit more interest in the Olight S15 too. And I was sure the Eagletac SX25L3 would be a huge seller.

MBentz

Enlightened
Nitecore "Cobra" EC25. Thought there would be a bit more interest in the Olight S15 too. And I was sure the Eagletac SX25L3 would be a huge seller.

I absolutely love mine! :thumbsup: Without any hard data, I'm going to say the Barracuda from Armytek and the Olight S15 as well.

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
MBI HF (which stands for Holy F...igure it out, a well deserved name and it almost fits up my nostril)
Mr. Elfin; great interface and nice small size
Any Lux-RC lights, though very expensive and I yet have to get one myself.

mikekoz

Flashlight Enthusiast
This should be called "Threads you thought would be more popular!" :nana: I second the Shiningbeam Blaze and will throw a few more in. I got the old version of the Blaze for $30.00 and it got very little mention here. It has a look and feel of a much more expensive light. Another Shiningbeam product, the 2AA Caveman is another. This light just reeks quality and is one of the brightest 2AA lights around, and it also hardly got mentioned here. The last light I will throw in is the Nitecore MH25. I thought the USB charging capabilities of this light would make it very popular, but apparently not too many people own one.

AbnInfantry

Newly Enlightened
Niteye EYE15. This is one of my favorite lights yet I rarely see it ever mentioned on CPF.

markr6

Flashaholic
Xeno E03 and a few others I didn't even know existed until I started browsing on edcplus.com

BLUE LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a Xeno G42 XM-L2 U2 which I think is a very good light, however no one else seems to own one.
It throws well and has excellent regulation using either a single 18650 or 2 x CR123A. The beam profile is really nice and comes in neutral and cool white. It is defiantly one of my favourite single 18650 lights.

I do feel this is an underrated light.

Siegetank

Newly Enlightened
Xeno E03 and a few others I didn't even know existed until I started browsing on edcplus.com

That's interesting. I'm on the cusp of buying my 1st light. I'm stuck between a SC52 and the Xeno E03. I prefer the click UI of the Xeno over the hold UI of the Zebralight, but the Zebralight has a higher output/efficiency ratio. Which would you recommend me to buy if I will be running Energizer Lithiums (L91)?

JD20

Newly Enlightened
SC52 was my 1st and the UI, and light in general is astounding

BeastFlashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm shocked more people don't buy and rave about Vinh's 6,000 lumen SolarStorm. I know that it's a mod but still Vinh is very well known in here with tons of business. The SolarStorm is insane, I only hear 1 other person talk about it (besides me, i never shut up about it)

shelm

Flashlight Enthusiast
i am NOT surprised that nothing other than the E03 seems to be popular by Xeno.

Cheapskate

Enlightened
The Sunwayman V10A. It uses AA batteries.

The V10R version that uses CR123As seems to be many times as popular.

I would have thought the V10A would attract more interest than it does.

texbaz

Newly Enlightened
Well since your thread doesn't have a statute of limitations I'll throw in my, Jet-III PRO ST. It really is a nice form factor to carry and broad voltage. The UI can be a little awkward but you get use to it. oh yeah, and it has the classy Jetbeam HAlll anodizing love that shade. (black is so common)

mystixa

Newly Enlightened
different path then most of the lights the hard core light buffs are choosing. But the Nanolight streamlight is one such a light for me. Tiny.. bright.. and you can hang it off about any zipper without it even being noticed. When you need a bit of a light you have it handy. ..and the bugger is tough, so you don't have to worry about it. Only downside is the battery life.. it takes little button batteries though so you cant expect it to last very long anyway.

Grizzly22

Newly Enlightened
Rayovac Indestructible 2xAA

I know this isn't an "elite" light but for $15 this thing impresses me more and more, just tonight I was using it. Whats weird is I also have the 2xD Indestructible but I just don't like that one...

And I gotta throw in the old 6D Maglite, who doesn't want a baseball bat that also serves as a flashlight too? :devil: