• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: E1e Wine- McLux-PR-BB611-LIII *SOLD*

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Hi guys,

I just built out a raw Al PR head with a BB611 and TV0K Luxeon III and put it on a brand new E1e Wine body. This light is for sale complete and as shown. The E1e head is NOT part of the package. I am asking $155 which includes Priority Mail with delivery confirmation and the PayPal fees. If you want this light, please post your claim here and E-mail me your mailing address so I can send it off to you. There's just the one. Thanks for looking. Oh yeah, here's a pic:

E1e-Wine.jpg

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: E1e Wine- McLux-PR-BB611-LIII

That's absolutely James Bond.

Elegant, Precise, and kicks butt

paulr

Flashaholic
Re: FS: E1e Wine- McLux-PR-BB611-LIII

Oooh that's nice. Would love one with an anodized head even more, not sure what color would look best.

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
You did good, Sasha...

You did good! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

PS: Ask Don if he`ll send some of his coffee grounds to you as well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
Thanks guys... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif ... This is one very beautiful light.. IMHO... and will probably end up as EDC... and it matches my new burgandy dress! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

P.S. ... and it's my first McLux!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Sasha,

If it had matched my new dress, I never would have parted with it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
Well Don... ya just gotta know where to shop... I'm tellin' ya man... the Victoria's Secret clearance catalog... it's the only place to go for accessories to your flashlights! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

paulr

Flashaholic
When Victoria's Secret starts listing modded Surefire flashlights in their catalog, they're going to find themselves with a clientele that they really weren't thinking about whey they first opened their store...

Greta

Flashaholic
My new McLux winelight arrived today in time for me to take it on my cruise with me. I must say that this is a very beautiful light! Guys, if you are wanting to give your lady a flashlight for Christmas, the winelight is it! It is a classy looking light and I can't imagine any lady turning her nose up at it!

Now as far as the McLux head...
wow.gif
!!! This is a perfect little EDC light! The center beam is very tight and WHITE! and clean. The flood is soft and very wide. This would actually make an awesome weapon light as the center beam would sufficiently light up your target (read: blind!!) while the flood would offer illumination for a good part of the surrounding area without distracting from the target... enough to see any danger approaching from the flanks. It is a very sweet light! While driving out here to Long Beach this evening, I was hanging out the window of the Murano and shining the light out into the desert to see how far it would throw... I am VERY impressed!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Thank you Don!!!
kiss.gif