Lumintop TD16- NEW great tactical light

FlashLion

Enlightened
Lumintop TD16
I expected a good flashlight,but it is much more.It's just great tactical flashlight!
I am very impressed by this flashlight.TD16 has all the features I want from a 18650 flashlight.
I like the UI on my XT11,but the TD16 has instant memory and sometimes I prefer to use only Medium or Low mode.
Excellent anodizing,stainless steel bezel and tail(removable),big and very sturdy pocket clip,rubber tactical grip ring,thick battery tube,spring at both ends,excellent UI,smooth reflector,XM-L2 LED.Beautiful white beam and very bright of course.
The reflector is the same diameter as the M22's reflector and the beam is very similar with the same throw.

I will make comparison beamshots next days and will write a review.

Short video preview
Look at how smooth is the transition from High to Low.

Last edited:

FlashLion

Enlightened
Beamshot comparison Olight M22 Vs Lumintop TD16
1/6 sec High mode, 5 meters

1/50 sec

1/250 sec

1/500 sec

M22 Low mode Vs TD16 Low mode 1/6 sec

Last edited:

MBentz

Enlightened
IMHO any light that needs two hands, or that requires you to change your grip to change output modes is not "tactical." It's a good looking light though! :thumbsup:

FlashLion

Enlightened
Thanks for commenting.
Yes,it's not easy if you have to change modes(one hand),but I like that it memorizes the last used mode instantly(no need to wait 3sec) and after that can be used as a single mode light on Low,Medium,High or Strobe constantly and momentary.

Last edited:

CounterAttack

Newly Enlightened
So I take it you prefer the Klarus Line? I do! But yes I agree if you need two handed operation or need to change your grip it isn't that tactical.

Brasso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice looking light. But as others have said, its not a tactical light.

This is a tactical light.

Last edited:

FlashLion

Enlightened
Everything depends on how the light will be used. Not every flashlight can be left on Strobe and to use it momentary or constant when needed.