• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Overready Defense Light + Z32 Cryo Cooling Bezel

sgt244

Newly Enlightened
yeah, I could have "close" to what im looking for ...

or I can have what im actually looking for..

I appreciate your help and I mean that in no way disrespectful... but I feel as those with my mind made up, I dont want to chance a late change..and regret it!..

Thanks again man... i really do appreciate you lookin out.

Chodes

Flashlight Enthusiast
yeah, I could have "close" to what im looking for ...

or I can have what im actually looking for..

I appreciate your help and I mean that in no way disrespectful... but I feel as those with my mind made up, I dont want to chance a late change..and regret it!..

Thanks again man... i really do appreciate you lookin out.

I was just checking that FM E body, had not seen it before.
Once an E to C adapter fitted, I see the only difference being an extra part (once fitted extra part should not be visible).
Is there another difference I'm missing? FM has no E to C adapters available but I have seen others recently.

Chodes

Flashlight Enthusiast
Donn, just thinking out loud, seems feasible to have a machinist make a solid copper E to C adapter.
Solid as in no hollow for dropin, the adapter would be C adapter and heatsink.

I'll take 2 :party:

donn_

Flashaholic
I was just checking that FM E body, had not seen it before.
Once an E to C adapter fitted, I see the only difference being an extra part (once fitted extra part should not be visible).
Is there another difference I'm missing? FM has no E to C adapters available but I have seen others recently.

The tailcap is different.

Chodes

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ahh, I see.
I prefer that tailcap.
I just received a 26650 FM host, the one with the copper head adapter part. It has the same tailcap.

Feels better to use. Cosmetically I prefer to - flush with body. (it's actually the body that is a bit fatter)

4swf-qd-c401.jpg

Pic from sales thread:
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?366181-SOLD!-Fivemega-D26-Copper-26650

Last edited:

sgt244

Newly Enlightened
Well, thank you all for the information thus far...

Considering that it is flush.. it seems like it would fit better in a pocket.. even if the head would have to stick out..

Hmm, I might be swayed also by the price ( lower) .. and the similarity between this.. and the def light..

HMMMM.... decisions.. decisions...

I just wouldn't know where to get an adapter for the Z32 bezel I want to use on it..

Chodes

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, thank you all for the information thus far...

Considering that it is flush.. it seems like it would fit better in a pocket.. even if the head would have to stick out..

Hmm, I might be swayed also by the price ( lower) .. and the similarity between this.. and the def light..

HMMMM.... decisions.. decisions...

I just wouldn't know where to get an adapter for the Z32 bezel I want to use on it..

They are a common part, just google" E to C adapter "

IMHO - defense light knurling is quite aggressive , I'd imagine short pocket life.
I doubt the flush tailcap would make much pocket difference, just looks much better to me.
I also like the smooth section on the body on the body above, same as the E body Donn linked.

It's mainly taste. But my original defense light now tastes like coffee without sugar, and I like 2 lumps, which the copper host has and the E bodies appear to have.