• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD* LED Zeppelin MZOX-4 And 5Mega Megalennium Series Body RPM Ti Bezel Ring

nbjly

Enlightened
The ultimate LED mod for the Surefire M6 Turbohead (also called KT4), only a few made, I haven't seen one for sale in awhile. As far as I know, this is the last one made.

Produces a still relevant 1500-1800 Lumens. A solid wall of light with a square beam that throws way out from the center aspheric lens This drop-in will run in a Surefire M6 but with the 5Mega Megallenium body it can run 6x18350's, which is what this light really needs to perform at its best. This drop-in has a high Vf because of all the LEDS, so that you can only run Max for short periods with 3x17670 as most do. As shown it has an RPM scalloped Titanium bezel ring.

I can't find a mark anywhere on anything, but I won't call it mint just in case. The white stuff in the pics is heatsink paste residue.

This light and it's siblings have quite a history on this site, there are sale threads to read through if you search - and here is the original thread, it's a great read even if you don't buy the light, a fully documented build, beamshots, everything:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?218467-M-Zeppelin-SF-M6-LED-mods

Pics -

eyyf.jpg

m1b9.jpg

iskr.jpg

823r.jpg

mp5u.jpg

Most sale threads I found ended up with the light (not quite as nice as this one usually) being sold for $650, so

$650$625$599 *SOLD* $499 shipped to the USA

PM for International Shipping

First :takeit: gets it.

Last edited:

nbjly

Enlightened
Re: LED Zeppelin MZOX-4 And 5Mega Megalennium 3x18650 Series Body RPM Ti Bezel Ring

Price Drop

:bumpit:

nbjly

Enlightened
Re: *PRICE DROP* LED Zeppelin MZOX-4 And 5Mega Megalennium Series Body RPM Ti Bezel R

:bump:

nbjly

Enlightened
Re: *PRICE DROP* LED Zeppelin MZOX-4 And 5Mega Megalennium Series Body RPM Ti Bezel R

:popcorn:

flat-ray

Enlightened

Three mode L/M/H? With or without memory?

nbjly

Enlightened

It is L-M-H, I don't think it has memory. It has the updated BlueShark driver with the newest double board Remora.

nbjly

Enlightened

^^^^^

nbjly

Enlightened

:popcorn: