• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Oveready Z32 Cryo Cooling Bezel + DB 65 Body + either of (2) Tail caps

sgt244

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys, I am looking for an Oveready Z32 Cryo Cooling Bezel

I am also looking for a DB-65 Body with the C Series (P60) ability as I intend to attach the Z32 Bezel to this body...

I am ALSO looking for EITHER the Black triad tailcap with a zero-rez OR from Oveready their Diamondback Aluminum Tailcap with a zero-rez... (if you have the tailcap and not the zero-rez ill still buy it from you...as I can order the zero rez itself)

Please shoot me an E-mail at [email protected] if you have ANY OR ALL the parts I am looking for.

Please include photos and information about the type of use/wear thats on them...

I dont mind if it's used or new as I intend to use it all daily!... Also please include a price your looking for.

Thanks alot guys I appreciate it very much!

sgt244

Newly Enlightened
Not sure if you know, but all this is available for order on Oveready's site. I've ordered everything you've described in the past two weeks. Hope that helps.

Incorrect on 1 thing there...

The Bezel is SOLD OUT in black on the website as of earlier today... I cant believe I missed the last 1 by a few hours...

Sure I could order the tailcap and body, but I figured... there are so many in stock I might as well try to get it all on here.... and also check in now and then to see if they have anymore in stock...if they do get anymore.. you bet your butt ill be placing my order within minutes..

Last edited: