Master/Slave no longer politically correct!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pedalinbob

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Master/Slave no linger politically correct!

yup, the PC police are coming to get us!

Bob

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic

[Groan]....

Can't believe that people are worried about this when there is so much more real suffering in the world.

McGizmo

Flashaholic

Well when it gets to the point that we can't use the terms male and female in regards to the coupling of parts and their descriptions, I'll know it's time to throw some tea in the bay. As our society takes time to be PC and lounge in the virtual and ideal, the rest of the world and reality are quickly passing us by. If and when we wake up, there might be some more important issues to deal with and we may again need to use words for real communication and tasks to accomplish with little care or concern to any subtle inference that might be within the words themselves. I live on the left coast and if I were younger, this stuff would really scare me! As it is, I figure old age or an earth quake might get me before a day of reckoning does.

EDIT: I see I get the final word on this thread! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

Empath

Flashaholic

As B@rt pointed out, a thread has already been started. Please post follow-ups to that thread.

Closed to avoid redundancy.

Status
Not open for further replies.