• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold!! McGizmo PD Mule AOTH!! (holester only!)

Obijuan Kenobe

Flashlight Enthusiast
Title says most of it.

I am only selling to acquire a grail light.

The first light is a TranquilityBase host with his signature pattern on his highly sought-after split body allowing the use of an 18650 battery with any E-series or Aleph compatible head, including ANYTHING from McGizmo's wonderful line of lights.

The LE is a FluPIC running at 2.8A on high. The XML is a 5000K just on the cool side of the rest of the mules in my barn.

This light has been extensively carried, and the body has been lego'd with other heads endlessly. The tail piece has one mark which qualifies as a 'ding' and can catch a finger nail. It is featured in both photos where the tail is visible. In addition, the light features many carry marks which could easily be removed by a little love and polish. But it is Ti, and probably even the ding could be significantly reduced if the new owner really cared to do so. Since the light could be returned from it's current condition to 99% with little effort, I will not be giving any sort of significant user discount from what I paid for the piece. I just want to get another light.

The asking price for this piece is 950 dollars...TRADED! via PayPal. This price includes shipping anywhere. While I would like to be not responsible for the light once it ships, I will use tracked deliver which will make it hard for you not to get the light without me knowing, and vice versa...because PayPal protects us both.

The second to last photo is of two heads (E series/Aleph).

One is a McGizmo Mule head with his 3V UV LE. 320 USD. LE alone for....TRADED!

The other is a Tain Thud LT head (XML) with 6 long ice blue trits. 350 USD (SOLD). Works fine on a McClicky Pak, for example. Or with the TBSB above. : )

Finally...a McGizmo PD Mule (light withdrawn) AOTH Holester. 150 USD separately!

Pictures:

2013-08-10+09.44.27.jpg

2013-08-10+09.44.51.jpg

2013-08-10+09.45.19.jpg

Thanks to CPF for giving us a place to trade our treasures.

Please PM me if issues are spotted. I am happy to correct these things with haste.

Thanks to my friend on CPF who is 'holding' a treasure for me for a couple days!!

obi

Last edited:

Obijuan Kenobe

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: TB18650SB E-series/Aleph Mule Flu-PIC XML 2.8A max

Gonna bump this up for the start of Saturday. Added a light. Sold a head. Reduced most stuff. Offers entertained.

Need to sell for a grail on hold. Please help me. The TB 18650 Split Body is the most versatile piece you can add to your E series/Aleph/McGizmo collection. So buy that PD Mule instead. What a great package...asking only what I paid with free fees and shipping more or less!!!

obi

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: TB18650SB E-series/Aleph Mule Flu-PIC XML 2.8A max

Hey Obi, should you wanna part with your AOTH holster, please allow me to call first dibs on it. Thanks

Obijuan Kenobe

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: TB18650SB E-series Ti, McGizmo PD Mule + AOTH

McGizmo PD Mule package 700.

TB 18650 SB Mule 850. Did I mention it has a planoconvex glass lens colimating the beam into a perfect disk of powerful flood?

Crazy.

obi

Last edited:

Obijuan Kenobe

Flashlight Enthusiast

OK, This is the bottom. I will leave these lights here for a few more days and then reconsider, I guess.

Tough market.

obi

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D

OK, This is the bottom. I will leave these lights here for a few more days and then reconsider, I guess.

Tough market.

obi

Once summer travel and vacations together with back to school are over, things will move faster. There is always a nice window until: The Holidays!

You do have some nice pieces.

Obijuan Kenobe

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for the compliments.

My commentary probably sounds worse than it is for the TB piece. A great piece of Aleph Ti with the primary draw being that TBSB.

I just want something new. Open to trades for Spys if that matters. Never had one of those.

And if you figure you cannot get that Holester anywhere from here for less than 25 euro...I could part with it alone for 175usd. Just sayin. Silgt has first dibs.

obi

jojobos

Enlightened

pls clear your inbox. Thanks!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Obijuan Kenobe

Flashlight Enthusiast

The TBSB mule and the UV LE have been traded away for more Ti. Argh. I must move the McGizmo PD now. Please?

obi

Last edited:

Obijuan Kenobe

Flashlight Enthusiast

McGizmo PD Mule + AoTH Holester?

Anyone? I think 700USD is a great price. Certainly is a net loss to me, even if I wasn't paying for shipping!

Anyone? Bueller?

I will withdraw the mule and sell the Holester alone for 175 USD shipped anywhere...if that matters.

obi

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
Re: McGizmo PD Mule + AOTH!! (TBSB traded!)

Cool stuff Jay, everyone must be on vacation. :candle:

Best with your sale!

Obijuan Kenobe

Flashlight Enthusiast

I noticed that the mule has a flat section on the tail. Certainly never said it was mint, but this is a new little blemish to my eyes.

Still, it is a classic McGizmo and worth every bit of 700 USD as a set.

Bump please.

obi

Obijuan Kenobe

Flashlight Enthusiast

This will stay up over the weekend, and then I will have to reconsider I guess.

AoTH holester can go for 150 USD shipped, which is what I paid MINUS shipping to you.

Thanks for the bump,
obi

emu124

Enlightened

Thud LT head arrived today... :huh:... :crackup: ...although, it was a bit hard find it in the ...hmm, let's say ... slightly oversized box :poke:;)

nevertheless very well packed :thumbsup:

Thanks !

Obijuan Kenobe

Flashlight Enthusiast
McGizmo PD Mule AOTH (Holester only)

Wonderful it arrived. I was just starting to wonder if something was amiss.

I am going to withdraw this classic McGizmo. Better for me to get this updated than to give it away.

The AoTH Holester can still be purchased for 150 USD shipped via PM despite the withdrawn status of the Mule. I never use it for carry. Maybe I could move the thread with a little help to the other sales area where this sort of this belongs then? Otherwise just lock her down.

Thanks CPF!!

obi

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: McGizmo PD Mule AOTH!! (holester only!)

PM replied to take the holster. Thanks

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

Obijuan Kenobe

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: McGizmo PD Mule AOTH!! (holester only!)

Silgt and I were originally working out a trade from which I backed out. :shakehead

The Holester is still available for 150USD if anyone is interested.

I presume that Silgt is no longer interested now that our trade went south. Again, I am sorry for that. :(

However, replacing this light by trade ended up somewhat bypassing the original objective of offering it for sale in the first place.

It may come up again at some point. But it is a darn fine rarity that I am glad has not yet slipped out of my hands.

Bumpski for the Holester.

obi