• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS/FT: Mag 3D LxIII DD mod

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is a SWAM LxIII emitter in a pewter colored Mag 3D running DD. It's very bright and the spot has some serious throw. I'm getting a 6-8' spot from 50-60 yards away and it cuts through light fog like a knife.

$80 shipped to US addresses paid via PayPal transfer.

CC's add 3%

I would consider a trade for an L1 that is in relatively good cosmetic shape, and in working condition.

PM with questions, posts here (not questions) take precedence.

zorba

Enlightened
I have a 3d mag that Id like to have it modded by someone. Will you take it as a part trade? Also, can you pm me some pics of the light and beamshots?

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sure.

I'm at work right now, but I can take some pics this evening and get back to you with them.

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't have a any of the MrBulk built lights, but it will out-distance the 5W High Dome in a Mag 2D body that I just built. I can try to get some outdoor throw shots, but it's tough because it's going to be only 11° tonight and it's difficult to do anything outside when it's that cold.

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK, I tried to do something, anything to get beamshots. No dice tonight. It's only 21° (-6°C) right now and it's too cold to do anything outside. I tried to do something out the upstairs bathroom window into the back yard, but the tree line is about 50 yards out and it's still too close to demonstrate the reach.

At 50 yards (45m):

the LxIII makes an approximately 3m spot with a very very slight side spill.

the LxV makes a spot roughly 5-6m wide with relatively bright side spill that fills a 15m or more area.

At this point, I'm not sure if I can get the necessary pics for the task. I would need to use the driveway and garage doors to aim at and go across the street with a tripod. Another option would be to go somewhere like the mall parking lot and do it. Neither of which are a simple task right now.