Fun Barracuda Style

earcutter

Newly Enlightened
So last night around midnight, I had to see what my new Barracuda (armyTek 1160lum) could really do. My back yard was too restricting, so I hiked over to a local park to see what it could really do.

With the canopy of trees aiding in the spill effect, the thing lit up that park like nothing I have seen short of a squad car! It lit up that park like a champ and threw all the way to the other side!! And it's not the smallest park in the world either. Impressive!!

Speaking of squad cars and throw though, I think the clearly up to no-good dude at the other end of the park thought I indeed was a squad car with a spot light :sssh:. That dude jumped on his bike and tore out of there in mere seconds lol!!

Good times really lol!!

What do you do for fun with your throwers - or any flashlight?

martinaee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Awesome... Yeah. The Armytek Barracuda is a light I've watched probably 5 reviews on on youtube. It's just a beast of a light and is sexy in a subtle sleek way that makes it really different from the tons of other 2 18650 throwers. The only thing I don't like is that the indents in the bezel show in the beam so that you don't get a perfectly round-uninterrupted beam. But that's just being nit-picky.

GordoJones88

Flashlight Enthusiast
8440216034_c4586c1b14_n.jpg

8440208016_a2fda238d9_n.jpg

8440207490_4ce265dbdd_n.jpg

earcutter

Newly Enlightened
Awesome... Yeah. The Armytek Barracuda is a light I've watched probably 5 reviews on on youtube. It's just a beast of a light and is sexy in a subtle sleek way that makes it really different from the tons of other 2 18650 throwers. The only thing I don't like is that the indents in the bezel show in the beam so that you don't get a perfectly round-uninterrupted beam. But that's just being nit-picky.

The only thing I can complain about at this stage is that it's a rear "clicky." That's not as bad as it may seem because if you need a rush of light, you can simply turn the head to get all it will give. And though it's not huge, it really would be more intuitive to have a settings button on the side.

I am really liking it :)!