• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS/FT: OVEREADY/Nailbender EDC **SOLD**

JWRitchie76

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD and Shipped! Thanks!

Up for sale is a OVEREADY host housing a 1.4 amp neutral (5000k) XP-G2 Nailbender drop-in. 3 mode w/ memory (low, med, high). The host features the smoothie bezel, P60 interface, TL34 body, delrin bezel ring and a Surefire G2X nitrolon tailcap. This light will accept RCR 123's, 16340's and 18350's. Single cell configuration. 2 small dings to the finish on the front of the bezel. I could not capture in the pics. Otherwise in excellent condition. I am including a Ultrafire wf-139 charger, spacers and 4 working AW RCR 123's. I will not seperate anything. The charger and batteries are included with the light and not factored into the price. I am asking $150 $140 shipped USPS Priority Mail CONUS only on this one. Paypal preferred. Only trades considered would be:
Surefire 320 lumen G2X Pro black or green
Muyshondt al Aeon
Maratac copper aaa
Spyderco S30V para 2 black/satin
+/- cash as needed

aru6yraq.jpg

vagytysu.jpg

y9u2evad.jpg

e6any3a9.jpg

vy7ytany.jpg

e4epy5as.jpg

Sent from the mothership.

Last edited:

JWRitchie76

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS/FT: OVEREADY/Nailbender EDC

It is a G2X Pro switch. Selected for it's lightweight properties and attributes in cold weather operation. And quite honestly looks very different than the switch used on the P2X/6PX. Thanks.

nbp

Flashaholic
Cool little light buddy! That would make a great EDC light: simple, reliable, very high quality, and at a great price! Would pick this up myself if I had a few free dollars right now. Buy with confidence guys! :thumbsup:

Nick

JWRitchie76

Flashlight Enthusiast

Cool little light buddy! That would make a great EDC light: simple, reliable, very high quality, and at a great price! Would pick this up myself if I had a few free dollars right now. Buy with confidence guys! :thumbsup:

Nick

Thanks for the kind words bud!

creyc

Enlightened
FS/FT: OVEREADY/Nailbender EDC

This is an awesome deal on a very cool little light. If I hadn't already snagged an HDS this week I'd be very tempted!

nbp

Flashaholic
Maybe pull it here and post it in the MP. For whatever reason a lot of people don't look at this subforum compared to the MP. You may do better there.

JWRitchie76

Flashlight Enthusiast

I had it in the MP for about 2 weeks earlier. It wasn't until I withdrew it that I got a few low ball offers. It'll either sell or I'll keep it. I can say this. This price is obsurdly lower than what it costs to put together new.

NocturnalKnives

Newly Enlightened

By my math it would cost about $180 with shipping to put an OR host like this together. I should know, I've got 6-7 of them. Also, the smoothie can't be ordered from OR anymore, so this is a great price. I'd jump on it myself considering I've looked at this thread probably ten times, but I've already overspent on my light budget this month. Good luck with the sale.

Gene

JWRitchie76

Flashlight Enthusiast

Actually I have almost exactly $180 into just the light. At this rate it'll be here when you get your funds built back up. Thanks for the words. :D

nbp

Flashaholic
Ah, screw it. :takeit:

I'll take the RCR123s but you can keep the charger as I have a Pila charger I use.

Remind me of your PP addy, although I probably have it. This is the 3rd or 4th light I've gotten from you...think we have similar taste? Lol. ;)

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice grab nbp! I so wanted this one but a new puppy has dipped in to my everything fund lol.