Where's the CLIPS?

markr6

Flashaholic
One of the most frustrating things for me is the lack of clips on lights, specifically smaller format lights, and more specifically some of my otherwise favorite lights. Even if it's just to function as an anti-roll device. I mean, these damn things could roll away faster than a marble on an uneven surface...I just don't understand this design at all.

Fenix E11
Xeno E03
L3 Illuminations L10 (the makeshift clip is weak and slips off, but a very sturdy clip would make this light nearly perfect)

Which models do you wish had a nice, sturdy, OEM clip?

papershredder

Newly Enlightened
E03 would go into my EDC rotation if it had a clip. =(
I'm eying those two holes for the lanyard though. Those could be tapped for a custom clip...

creyc

Enlightened
I second third and fourth the clip for the Xeno E03! Such a good light, all it needs is a solid pocket clip.

Any of the Peaks.

I bought a really nice titanium pocket clip for my Eiger from darksucks, but I don't know what the options are like on the larger Peaks..

markr6

Flashaholic
E03 would go into my EDC rotation if it had a clip. =(
I'm eying those two holes for the lanyard though. Those could be tapped for a custom clip...

Good idea, I didn't think of that. It seems like the holes are too close to the edge to tap, but I could be wrong.

papershredder

Newly Enlightened
Good idea, I didn't think of that. It seems like the holes are too close to the edge to tap, but I could be wrong.

They're not consistently spaced between the several EO3 that I have. Each one would have to be a custom job.

MBentz

Enlightened
One of the most frustrating things for me is the lack of clips on lights, specifically smaller format lights, and more specifically some of my otherwise favorite lights. Even if it's just to function as an anti-roll device. I mean, these damn things could roll away faster than a marble on an uneven surface...I just don't understand this design at all.

Fenix E11
Xeno E03
L3 Illuminations L10 (the makeshift clip is weak and slips off, but a very sturdy clip would make this light nearly perfect)

Which models do you wish had a nice, sturdy, OEM clip?

The Armytek Partner lights. Along with a true low mode.