What to post in the General Flashlight Discussion Sub Fourum.

Norm

Retired Administrator
What to post in the General Flashlight Discussion Sub Fourum.

The General Flashlight forum is for cross over posts where we could be talking about things that are common to both incan or LED lights, the LED forum is for the discussion of topics related to LED flashlight, The incan forum is for the discussion of incan flashlights. Staff are constantly moving threads out of the General Flashlight forum into either incan or LED.

Right at the top of General Flashlight Discussion there is this Sticky PLEASE READ this before posting in the General Flashlight Forum.

To save you clicking the link I have reposted it here.

Please Read:The General Flashlight Discussion forum has seen an increase in posted threads that could fit more appropriately in the other various forums, here at CPF.
Too many threads are being moved out of General.

The General Forum is here for flashlight related content, and as such, sometimes crosses between incan and LED.

Please, though, before posting a thread in General, consider if your material would be more relevant in one of the other sub-forums.

I.E.

--HID/Lanterns/Spotlights should be posted in the HID forum.

--Battery questions should go into the Electronics Forum-Batteries Included Forum.

--Mods should be in the Mods forum.

--Off topic, non-light related topics belong in the Cafe.

Etc...

Blatant off-topic posts may be deleted, or moved to the appropriate forum without notification or a forwarding link. Consistent off-topic postings in General may result in disciplinary action.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't feel too bad if you haven't seen this information before, it seems to have been a long term problem, the above was posted seven years ago.

Thanks for reading my reminder.
Norm

Last edited:

Norm

Retired Administrator
This is how the General Flashlight forum looks most days, see the redirects.
9708070316_0f3c468c9b_o.jpg

Norm