Looking for modders for McGizmo and SPY lights

GryphonQ

Newly Enlightened
I've got a pretty good collection but never had a light modded after the fact before. I've been away from the hobby for awhile but am now interested in getting some of my old favorites updated, including:

McGizmo:
LS20
LS27
PD-S

Cool Fall:
SPY007
Possibly SPY005

What I'm mainly looking for is to get some modern brighter LEDs in these lights, and if needed, updated light engines into these pieces. I prefer high-CRI and neutral tints, and would ideally like the ability to use either primaries or protected 3.7v rechargeables. But I'm mainly looking for relatively commonly done mod packages, not to break too hard into new ground.

If you guys can recommend the top modders for these models, reliable guys with good communication who ideally don't take too many months to get them done, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks much. RG

Obijuan Kenobe

Flashlight Enthusiast
DaFabricata. But it might take some time. He can do just about what ever you want done.

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond can also do LED swaps...but does still claim amateur status I think.

DatiLED is great but not doing stuff for anyone except the occasional lucky one.

I am always in the market for an LS20 should you decide to sell. ;-)

obi

obi