Brite Strike ROTO-LOC Articulating Tactical Holster

medic75142

Newly Enlightened
I was wondering if there was anyone using the Brute Strike ROTO-LOC articulating tactical holster? If you are what lights can it hold and is it worth the investment?

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

jaycyu

Enlightened

It fits 6P and L2T nicely. The Cryos head locks on too, but not perfectly. The cup can be removed, after which the Cryos does snap in all the way, though it doesn't look as cool. A big tailstanding tailcap looks better than the default.

The two rubber bites are quite solid with an additional safety lock. The light will not slip up or down even without the holder cup.
Usually, I pair the holster with my L2P copper quad. Useful when I work with both hands at night. I tuck my light jacket behind the torch no problem, but it's quite impossible with a winter coat, which the thing bulges out.

I think mine was worth the dime, but I want to recommend the angle clamp version over the C clamp. The C clamp component is thicker, which is good if there are other pouches that might obstruct the beam populating in front of the flashlight, not so much if you don't have anything else near the holster as it adds unneeded profile.

PS: My torch skit on the rough concrete floor after a seatbelt looped behind the torch's tail as I exited the vehicle. Just a heads up.

Last edited:

medic75142

Newly Enlightened
Thank you! I take from your post that a light with a 2xCR123 or 18650 body can fit this holster pretty well. I haven't chosen a light just yet but want to have the best holster I can for it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4 Beta