• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Arc AAA with Q3 Highdome LS

cmendoza

Enlightened
Got this from LED_ASAP last month. It has the 1/2 acrylic ball and casts a bright white square. Run time was nearly 1 1/2 hours at full brightness. Great Mod! Doner is an Arc AAA LE with very smooth action. Will occasionally blink on start-up. $70, money-order please.

Thanks,
Chris

unnerv

Enlightened
would you be interested in a trade? I have a Ti Nanomate that is new in the package. I bought two as I thought my brother wanted one, but he flaked. Let me know if interested.

acusifu

Enlightened
This is what I have been waiting for, I still need to see a picture of the light. Question, I replaced my keychain arc aaa-p, with an arc aa-p. Would your light be brighter than the aa-p ?

kj

Enlightened
As Chris stated, this mod was done by "LED mods As Small As Possible" and his thread on this mod is here. I also have this and this is apparently brighter than AA-P.

Just FYI, he also made ARC AA mod, which is more brighter than this ARC AAA mod.

cmendoza

Enlightened
Catdaddy: I don't have a digital camera so no beamshots. I believe there are shots in one of LED_ASAP's threads.

unnerv: not interested in a trade, but thanks.

FlashlightOCD: I wasd told that the high drain at started up can occasionally cause the blink.

acusifu: brighter and bigger hotspot with MUCH higher volume output.

Sale pending from a PM.

Thanks for your interest!

Chris